Saturday, April 25, 2020

SPIRITUAL WORDS ARE CAPSULES OF HEALING

My Dear Precious Child,
   My words of revelation to you as revealed by My Holy Spirit are just as much "the word of God" as the ones placed in My Instruction Book called the Bible as spoken through My Son Jesus Christ in My new covenant with people called the covenant of the Holy Spirit.(Isaiah 59:21)
  My words prayed through your mouth in intercessory prayers are also just as much "the word of God" as the ones written in My Instruction Book.  In fact, they are more powerful because they don't go through your human mind in your human understanding and become diluted, altered, poisoned or diminished in importance or robbed of My power by human interference.  My words prayed by the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers are capsules of explosive power because My words of the Holy Spirit are My personal words spoken through your mouth which contain solutions to your problems and they are My strategies for removing the curses that the devil placed on the earth by sending his demons to curse people and their world. (Jeremiah 1:9-12)
    My words prayed through your mouth contain My pure, unadulterated will concerning the problems for which you pray and problems in the earth for which you have no knowledge because they bypass your human mind where evil still tempts you.  They are My own personal strategies that I give through your own mouth which makes them spiritually legal according to the constitution and bylaws of kingdom of heaven because I legally gave all authority in the earth to people, so all of My strategies relating to the saving of the world must come through people.  (Genesis 1:27-28) 
    When I gave the world to people I relinquished My authority in the earth and handed it over to people.  Unfortunately, the first man Adam gave authority to the earth over to the devil and his demons, causing the earth and people to be cursed in every way.  (Genesis 3:14-19)  However, I had a mysterious plan that I had hidden in My mind to save the word and mankind through My coming to the earth in the person of My Son Jesus Christ, having Him die for the sins of the world, go to hell as payment for the sins of everyone.  Then when He came to sit down with Me in heaven, I sent His source of power, My Holy Spirit, to live in humans and commission them to pray My words of power which would bypass their human minds.  Those of My children who choose to participate in My salvation for the earth speak My powerful words of healing for the earth and all mankind in intercessory prayers through the mouths of My human children who obey My instructions and choose to have My powerful words enter into them and empower them to execute My judgment on the devil and his demons through My words; plus My words through their mouths speak words which deliver My abundant inheritance to My children that I have for them.
    Jesus Christ spoke this truth to the Pharisees and chief priests who came with Roman officers to take Jesus to His death.  Jesus told the Jewish believers who had come to hear Him teach that soon they would seek him but couldn't find him, meaning that He would be with Me. They did not understand His statement but He continued by saying that in the day of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the world that people would be thirsty for His power in the earth and that anyone who believed on Jesus Christ would come to Me and drink into themselves the power  of My Holy Spirit.  (John 7:36-39) Jesus told them that out of their bellies would flow rivers of "Living Water" coming from My Holy Spirit who had not yet been given to them at the time because Jesus had not yet been glorified and come to sit down with Me in heaven.  When He did, He sent My Holy Spirit to continue the ministry of Jesus in the world by living inside of My children and speaking from their inner beings My words of power and might into the earth. (Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-18)          
    This magnificent beginning of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was accompanied by the believers in Jesus Christ experiencing what was prophesied by Joel about My Holy Spirit being poured out upon My children, giving them the ability to pray in the language of My Holy Spirit, which is My language spoken in My heaven.  My words of instruction through My Holy Spirit are received by My angelic hosts who obey My instructions in order to save your world from the curses of the devil which he poured into the world at the beginning by deceiving Adam and Eve.  It was prophesied by Jesus Christ to a woman whom He encountered at a well.  He told her that anyone who drank from a human well would get thirsty again, but anyone who drinks the waters that He gives would have inside of their person have a well of water springing up into eternal life, of which there would be no end. (John 4:13-14)
    My powerful salvation of the world and people is accomplished by My children who are born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit praying in My Holy Spirit's words of power which activate My entire family of heaven to bring My will into the world, saving it from the works of the devil.  I said that My children would shine like the sun in the earth when they enter into My kingdom of heaven and allow My Holy Spirit to rid the earth of all causes of offense, which are the devil and his demons.  (Matthew 13:36-42) 
    I reiterate the words of My Holy Spirit: pray intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit on every occasion in your prayer closet and you will further My will in the earth, experiencing heaven on earth. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
    It's house cleaning time in the earth.  You have all of the cleaning utensils, all of which are present in the words of your prayers in the Holy Spirit which execute My judgment on the devil and his demons.
    I gave you My power.  It's up to you to allow My Spirit to accomplish My will in the earth by your praying in the Holy Spirit.  (Jude 20)
    Your Powerful Father

No comments: