Wednesday, April 1, 2020

PERFECTION IN EVERYTHING

My Dear Precious Child,
   The songwriter/king/prophet David wrote that I would perfect that which concerned him because I am merciful.  He wrote that I would not forsake My works in his behalf.  (Psalm 138:8) That is the highest degree of confidence in Me, for a person to profess and confess that I will perfect everything that concerns herself or himself. I can work effectively in that expectant attitude.
   The old covenant prophet Isaiah wrote that I would keep your mind in perfect peace if you will keep your mind fixated on Me because you trust completely in Me. Perfect peace for your mind is a much desired spiritual commodity.
   In Jesus' counsel found in the Gospels He said that you must be perfect just as I am perfect.  (Matthew 5:48) Those wise words meant that you must be perfect in loving, perfect in being merciful, perfect in joyfulness, perfect in being kind to others, perfect in good actions toward people, perfect in forgiving even the most vile acts toward you, perfect in keeping peace even with people who persecute you, perfect in having patience with people and having patience with Me while I am working out solutions to your problem, as well as being perfect in keeping a good attitude during long suffering, all of which are My characteristics as revealed through My Holy Spirit.  (Galatians 5:22-23) 
   The Holy Spirit wrote that if you are perfected in loving everyone, friend and enemy, then you have fulfilled all of the old covenant laws because you will not kill, steal, commit adultery, lie, envy, or have any other gods.  To be perfect is to constantly have My loving attitude toward everyone, no matter the situation, and to be perfect in keeping peace with people.  When you are adept at having those attitudes, then I am able to do exceeding, abundantly more than you dare ask, dream or desire, according to the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  Being perfect in love keeps the gate to your life open which allows Me to open My windows of heaven and flood you with My gracious gifts.  (Malachi 3:10) The tithes that I desire are your confessions of confidence in Me, such as David and Isaiah had.  Your confessions of trusting in Me for your every need keeps open those windows of heaven through which My blessings are dispensed to you.
    Seeking My righteousness, to which Jesus Christ referred, means that you seek to become perfect in My characteristics of love, just like Jesus Christ was.(Matthew 6:33)     
    When you are mature in your spiritual life so that you intimately know Me and My loving character, then you have become perfected in love by osmosis, by becoming My reflection in the world because you intimately know Me face to face, having previously only known Me by the hearing of your ears from someone else, like Job. (Job 42:1-6) 
    My keeping you in perfect peace and My ability to solve every problem for you are contingent upon your keeping the doors open to your life through which My blessings can flow.  Your walking in perfect love with all human beings flings open the doors of your life so that My blessings flood into your life in the earth because heaven and earth are in unity in you. (Isaiah 59:1-3)
   If you will let me, I will perfect everything that concerns you.
   Your Perfect Father

No comments: