Thursday, April 30, 2020

THE SIGNATURE OF EVIL

My Dear Precious Child,
    When problems come into your life you must always look for the signature of the devil in the situation because he and his helpers, the demons, are behind every problematic event in the earth.  When you look for the devil's signature you are asking Me to reveal in your mind the discerning of evil spirits so that you can effectively cast the offending demon out of your life and the situation and forgive the person who the devil had used to execute his will in the earth.  If you don't ask for the discerning of spirits, you will continue to blame the evil on a person instead of the demons in the devil's spiritual dimension that surrounds you, thus you will inherit the devil's judgment in the matter. (Matthew 7:1-5; Matthew 13:36-42)
    The added problem is that when you blame a human being, you are playing right into the devil's hands by judging the person because when the devil can entice you to blame some human, you are judging the person and then the devil can also judge you with the same degree of judgment that you judged the person.  (Matthew 7:1-6)  Your Brother Jesus Christ told you that I judge no person and that He judges no person. (John 5:22; John 8:15; John 12:47)  All judgment from Me is for the devil and his demons and all of your judgment should also be for the devil and his demons, never for a human being.  This truth is found in the Holy Spirit's writings in the book of Ephesians when He wrote through Paul that your enemy is never flesh and blood but instead your enemies are always the demonic principalities and powers in the spiritual atmosphere around you. (Ephesians 6:10-18) 
   One way that you get judged by My judgment for the devil is by your refusing to do My will in the earth, one of which is to forgive someone.  Thus you bind yourself to the devil by doing his works in the lives of people, causing you to inherit by osmosis My judgment for the devil.  I told you to forgive everyone because I forgive you.  So, being merciful to humans who err, just like you err, keeps My kingdom of heaven operable in your life because you are exhibiting My family characteristic of mercy in the earth because you are My child.  But, If you refuse to forgive someone, you are binding yourself to the devil's work in the earth by exhibiting his family characteristic of seeking vengeance on another person who is made in My image, just like you are.
   It is by spiritual osmosis when you are bound to the devil by doing his will in the earth that you inherit the judgment that I have for the devil.  It was never My intent that My children become judged by My judgment for the devil.  When Adam and Eve allowed the devil to become prince of the earth, Adam and Ever unknowingly made the choice to inherit My judgment for the devil.  That judgment did not come from Me to them.  It came from the devil to them.  Curses came into their lives through the devil's demons and the demons still persist doing their works in the earth in your day in the lives of people who are deceived into doing evil works in the earth at the behest of the devil's temptations in their thoughts.  My judgment for the devil becomes their judgment through their doing the devil's will in the earth, which identifies the person as the devil's child.  (John 8:44; Matthew 18:18)  It was and is never My will that humans are judged by binding themselves to the devil.  It was the devil's plan from the beginning. (John 16:11)
   My judgment for the devil came through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and now the judgment for the devil's demons comes through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit.  When My children become born of My Holy Spirit, they die to the flesh and are born again with Me as their Father.  It is then that My Holy Spirit through them begins to judge the devil's demons who have persisted in tempting and tormenting My children. (Hebrews 9:28)  By the power of My Holy Spirit in you, when you die to the temptations of the devil in your flesh, My Spirit is able to execute My judgment on the demons by casting them into the furnace of fire that I prepared for the demons from the foundation of the world just in case the first man allowed the devil and his demons to enter into the paradise that I created for My children and curse their world, which the first person Adam did. (Matthew 13: 35; Matthew 25:41)
    It is imperative that My children discern the voice of demonic spirits in their own thoughts but also it is imperative that My children discern the cause of sins of other people as being the demons.  When you realize the origin of all sin as being the devil, you will stop judging people.  You will not exercise My judgment on the demons by casting them out of the earth if you don't discern their being the cause of all sins, iniquities, transgressions and mistakes.  The problem is that My children often do not recognize the difference between the voice of the devil in their thoughts and the voice of My Holy Spirit in their thoughts.  Ask Me for the gift of My Holy Spirit of discerning of spirits which identifies which thoughts and deeds are from hell and which thoughts and deeds are from Me.  With that gift of My Holy Spirit revealed to you, I will be able to execute My judgment upon every evil spirit tempting you through your praying in the Holy Spirit.
   Your Father of POWERFUL GIFTS

No comments: