Sunday, April 5, 2020

PERFECT IN GOODNESS AND KINDNESS

My Dear Precious Child,
   The prophet David wrote that I will perfect that which concerns you. (Psalm 138:8) That is My desire, that you have everything in your life perfected to the highest degree so that you will have an abundance of love, joy and peace in every area of your life on earth.  When My Son Jesus Christ came to earth, He said that you must be perfect just as I am perfect. In other words, the more perfected you become in loving people, being at peace with people and having My joy flowing from you, the easier it is for Me to perfect things in your life on earth which will make you joyful. (Matthew 5:48)
   Jesus did not just boldly make that statement about your being perfect.  In that teaching session He also gave examples of your being perfect.  He said that the old covenant law was obsolete that tells you if someone injures you in your eye that you must return injury to his or her eye and if someone injures you by knocking out one of your teeth that you can legally knock out his teeth. Instead of returning evil for evil done to you, He said for you to return good for the evil done to you.  He went on to say that if someone socks you in one side of your face that you must not also sock the person but that instead you must turn the other cheek toward the person if the person's desire is to continue with his assault of you.  In doing that, you sow My goodness and kindness into the world instead of sowing more of the devil's destruction into the world.(Matthew 5:38-39)
    He said that if someone insists that you go a distance with him that you should go even further in order to keep peace, just like I keep peace; and if someone sues you in court that you should give the person more than for what he is suing and if someone asks you for something that you should not tell the person no.  Then Jesus gave them a more stringent instruction.  He said that the old covenant law which says to love your friends and hate your enemies is not My perfect will for you.  He said for you to love your enemies and to pray for them, even if they persecute you, because I cause the sun to shine on people who do bad things and I send rain upon people who are dishonest as well as people who are honest.  In other words, Jesus was saying that you must act and react like Me in every situation.  (Matthew 5:43-48)
   Jesus Christ also said not to parade your good deeds in front of people for attention because, if you do, you will lose your rewards from Me.  He said the hypocrites do their good deeds in order to be noticed and they have their desired reward when people notice them, but they never get rewards from Me.  He said that all of your good and kind deeds to other people must be done in secret and that I will reward you because your kind deeds were done only before Me in answer to My instruction. (Matthew 6:1-6)  Included in that teaching was My instructions relating to praying.  He spoke the same truth, that you must do your praying in secret instead of praying in front of people with long prayers in order to also be noticed, which is what the hypocrites do.  He said to pray at home in secret and that I will reward you opening with answers to your prayers.  In expanding His teaching about praying in secret, He reemphasized not to pray long prayers by hoping that the more words you use will cause Me to notice you and make you heard.  
    It was in that same vein of His teaching session that Jesus Christ finally got to the reason for His teaching about their being good and kind.  He taught His disciples to only pray that My kingdom would come on earth just like it is in heaven.  He knew that it was impossible for His disciples to do all that He said was required of them without their having the same power of My Holy Spirit in their lives that He had in His life on earth.  (Matthew 6:7-8) Instead of their praying long, ineffective prayers, He told them to only pray for My kingdom of heaven to come into their lives on earth so that they would have My daily bread of life through My personal words to them in which I would teach them and give them the supernatural power to do all of the good things that Jesus had instructed them to do through His teachings. (Matthew 6:10-11) Jesus knew that He, Himself, did not have daily instructions from Me until He was baptized in My Holy Spirit, and He was telling the disciples to pray for the same power that He had in His life on earth, the power of My Holy Spirit and the power of My entire kingdom of heaven. 
   Jesus Christ knew in that first teaching session that all of His instructions of spreading My goodness and kindness in the earth were contingent upon the disciples having My kingdom of heaven become present in their lives on earth by their being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized with My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-18)
   Jesus Christ also knew that their sins needed to be forgiven which could only be possible after He went to hell for their sins and sent My Holy Spirit into them when My kingdom of heaven came into their lives on earth.  (Matthew 6:12)  That is exactly what happened after He was crucified when His disciples became born of My Holy Spirit.  He told them after He breathed My Spirit into them that they finally had My power to forgive sins.  (John 20:19-23)              
    All of My actions of goodness and kindness as instructed by Jesus Christ can only be accomplished by your having My Holy Spirit become active in your life on earth because all acts of spiritual goodness can only come from My Holy Spirit's presence in your life, as Jesus taught His disciples to pray for My kingdom of heaven to come into their lives on earth.  It was only after Jesus, Himself, was baptized in My Holy Spirit that He became the Christ, My anointed Son. to do My will in His life on earth. (Matthew 3:13-17)
    It is only by the presence of My Holy Spirit in the life of a person that he or she is able to do all the acts of goodness and kindness as instructed by Jesus Christ.  After He told them what actions they were going to be able to do with the power of My Holy Spirit, He told them to pray for My Holy Spirit and My entire kingdom of heaven to come into their lives because it is only with the power of My entire kingdom of heaven in the life of a person that he or she has the spiritual power to respond to evil actions done to them with goodness and kindness instead of retribution.
     Jesus Christ knew that it was impossible for His followers to do what He required of them in His first teaching session.  He knew that they needed My Holy Spirit in their lives to give them the power to always act and react in goodness and kindness toward everyone.
      Now that you have My power of the Holy Spirit, you can act and react with goodness and kindness in every trying situation.  You have the ability to do what Jesus Christ taught would be your actions in the earth when you are empowered by Me.  My kingdom has come into your life on earth.  Let My Holy Spirit spur you on to only do good and kind acts in the earth which causes people to glorify Me. (Matthew 5:48)
    Your Father With the Power of Goodness and Kindness

No comments: