Saturday, April 18, 2020

JOY, GOD'S GAUGE OF POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   Protect My joy in you because it is a gauge of My power at work in you and through you. When My children allow the devil to rob them of their joy, they become diminished in spiritual power because My joy is their strength.  Strength is  power. (Nehemiah 8:10)  Your spiritual enemies, the devil and his demons, can gauge My power that is present in your life by assessing the presence of joy or lack of joy that you are exhibiting in your life. 
   Jesus Christ said that He desired that My joy would be perfected in you so that when tribulation comes into your life, which is sure to come as long as you are in the earth, then your rejoicing in My joy will overcome the effects of the tribulation and persecution,  (John 16:23) When you respond with joy to all of the devil's works of tribulation in your life on earth, the demonic enemy is defeated because his desire in causing the troublesome events are to defeat you by causing you to sink into despair and depression, making you spiritually powerless against him which allows him to bring more tribulation into your life on earth.  So Gauge Number Three in gauging the degree of My power that is present in your life can be assessed by how you respond to the devil's works of persecution in your life which bring tribulation.  You can laugh at them and praise Me for the way out of the tribulation, showing the strength of My power in you which guarantees blessings in your life, or you can sink into despair and receive the devil's rewards for you which are his distributing more destruction in your life on earth and possibly even death.          
      The prophet Isaiah confessed that I was His salvation from all evil, that He trusted Me and had no fear.  He stated that I was his strength and his song and that I had become his salvation; therefore, it was with joy that He drew waters out of the wells of My salvation.  My waters in My wells of salvation are My words of encouragement, power, wisdom and guidance which give you the power of truth that cause you to be free from evil and they are always accompanied by My joy. (Isaiah 12:2-3)  My words are filled with power and they produce the spiritual energy of joy in you.  
    On the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to baptize the followers of Jesus Christ with My power, the people became so joyful that observers thought that they were drunk with wine. They were drunk with My spiritual wine which is joy. (Acts 2:12-18)
     Jesus Christ said that the time would come when His disciples would experience every kind of evil that the devil can throw at My children because they had become My children.  He said when that happens, that the devil has brought evil into your life in order to defeat you, Jesus said that you should rejoice and leap for joy because your rewards from My heaven are great, just like the prophets of old received My rewards. (Luke 6:22-23) When you do rejoice, the demons who brought the troubles into your life will retreat from you while they curse your joy which was the power that defeated them.  When you rejoice, you leap right over the problems instead of ending up with more problems.
    My joy is your strength and it will become your salvation by the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  One of My character traits in My Holy Spirit is My joy which He infuses into you which give you the power and strength to laugh with unspeakable joy when tribulations come into your life on earth with the intent to defeat you. 
    Raise up from the wells of salvation within you My standard of joy when problems, persecutions or tribulations happen in your life.  When you know that those evil incidents are from the devil and his demons in an effort to rob you of My vast and beneficial inheritance of blessings that I have for you in your life on earth, then you will find it easy to rejoice, knowing that My joy in you is your strength and that My joy is the power to defeat evil in your life on earth.  Laugh at evil.  It can't defeat you if you retain My joy. 
    You can choose to rejoice when problems come in your life, knowing that My solutions are on the way.  You can choose to rejoice no matter what your demonic enemies cause in your life because My presence in your life is greater than tribulations.  My joy will exalt you above problems every time if you continue to rejoice. (I John 4:4)
    Rejoice!  Again I say to choose to rejoice!  I rejoice over you when you choose to rejoice over all problems!
    Your Rejoicing Father

No comments: