Sunday, April 19, 2020

MERCY GAUGES

My Dear Precious Child,
   My ultimate gift to My children of forgiveness for all of their sins should cause the fruit of My mercy for other people to grow abundantly in their lives.  Sometimes My mercy becomes stagnant in My children and they do not gauge if My perfect forgiveness for others is fully developed in them.  A person crosses them by voicing a conflicting opinion, someone pulls in front of them in traffic, or the devil bring into their minds the pass actions of someone who injured them emotionally or cheated them in business, and My forgiveness for them is easily forgotten.  It is by your remembering My complete and perfect act of mercy for you by Jesus Christ dying for your sins that you are reminded to forgive other people. The lack of perfection of My mercy in My children was described in one of the parables of Jesus Christ when He taught in a parable of My kingdom of heaven about the unforgiving debtor. 
   In the parable Jesus told an allegory about a king who needed to settle his servants' debts which they owed him. He called in a one servant, a man who owed him 10,000 dollars and asked the man to settle his debt.  The man had no means to pay unless he sold his entire family and all of his possessions.  The king had compassion and felt mercy for the man so he forgave the man's entire 10,000 dollars. The king cancelled the debt and allowed the man to go free.  After the servant left the king's palace he encountered another man who had borrowed 100 dollars from him in the past. The forgiven man began to choke the man who owed him the small amount of money and demanded payment, even though the man requested time to earn the money.  The man who had been forgiven of the enormous sum of money by the king refused to have mercy and compassion on the man who owed him a mere 100 dollars and he had the debtor sent to prison.  The king heard about the lack of mercy and forgiveness of the man that he had forgiven, so he told the man he had forgiven that he was obligated to forgive anyone who owed him because he had been forgiven by the king, so the previously forgiven man was turned over to the authorities, tortured and incarcerated for refusing to forgive the man who owed him him a small sum of money until he paid his own debt of 10,000 dollars. (Matthew 18:23-35)
   That parable from Jesus Christ is a perfect picture of the Gauge of Mercy that I tell you that you must have for others as a recipient of the Holy Spirit's mercy which resides inside of you.  I have forgiven you for a lifetime of sins, transgressions, iniquities and conscious disregard for My wise guidance of you that I constantly provide for you.  Often you disregard My instructions for you to constantly become ministers of My mercy and forgiveness for everyone you know, regardless of their actions toward you, whether good or evil.  Forgiveness needs to be an instant activity of your will in choosing to extend My forgiving mercy to everyone. It makes no difference if you feel like it at the time, you should make the choice to forgive.  Every time anger and vengeance for the person come into your mind, express your forgiveness of the person again, even if it's 490 times that the devil brings it to your mind.  (Matthew 18:21-22) Later when the devil's temptation for vengeance is gone from your mind, you will experience forgiveness from your heart as placed there by My Holy Spirit.  
    Contrary to the king in the parable of Jesus, I don't withdraw My forgiveness from you. My mercy is everlasting regardless of your actions because being eternally merciful is My character.  What happens spiritually when you and My other children refuse to forgive another person, meaning that your mercy is still imperfect, then you have signed up for the devil's ministry of curses to enter into your life and curse every area of your life. I don't turn you over to the devil.  You willingly leave My family of mercy when you refuse to forgive someone and you join yourself with the devil's family of sin and death. 
   I know that It is not easy to forgive someone from your heart.  That's why I told you through Jesus to forgive 490 times, if necessary, every time the incident is brought into your mind by the devil.  Eventually the devil will give up and flee from you because you have resisted him. (James 4:7) Instead of meditating on avenging the wrong done to you, you must meditate on Me and My forgiveness for you and also your need to forgive the other person. 
   When Jesus Christ taught His disciples how to pray, He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come into their lives on earth just like it is in heaven; and, as a result, their sins would be forgiven as they forgive others. (Matthew 6:10-12)  A person binds himself to the devil by refusing to operate in My gift of mercy.  My mercy from you for a person always brings forgiveness for you and for the person who wronged you.  If you refuse to forgive someone, then you will inherit the devil's curses and torture because you have changed from being loyal to My family of mercy and blessings, and you have joined with the devil's family of sin and death, which qualifies you to inherit the devil's curses instead of inheriting My blessings which happens when you forgive people just like I forgive you. 
   Your choosing to forgive people keeps you in My family of mercy, forgiveness, blessings and rewards.  That's worth your choosing to forgive everyone, which begins with an act of your will and then becomes from your heart after you have rejected the devil's temptations to avenge yourself in your own mind again, often as much as 490 times.  I forgive you many more times.
   Your Father of Eternal Mercy

No comments: