Friday, April 24, 2020

HEAT INFUSED PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My Spirit wrote through a new covenant prophet that the fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much, the prophet had just been granted revelation knowledge about My kingdom of heaven and he knew that there is heat producing power in the intercessory prayers of My children who are led by My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My words have powerful actions and reactions in the spiritual world which change things from curses to blessings in the earth. (James 5:16) James knew that the old covenant prophet Ezekiel had viewed those actions himself, being privy to the activity between My Holy Spirit and My angels who do their mighty works at the command of My Holy Spirit.  (Ezekiel 1:11-14 and 10:1-5)  So when James wrote his statement that fervent prayers produce many good results, he meant that spiritual activity happens when My children pray intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit.  He was explaining that My Holy Spirit, who lives in you in the earth, gives perfect instructions to My angels in the spiritual dimension around you when you pray intercessory prayers, and that the result is the production of miracles in your behalf. 
    That is what Jesus Christ said before He came to sit down with Me in My heaven.  He said that He was sending My power of the Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children.  Power is energy and energy produces fire. John the Baptist said that Jesus would baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire.  When you allow My Holy Spirit to pray through you in the language of My heaven, which is called spiritual tongues, the Holy Spirit gives precise instructions to the angelic hosts which enables Me to answer your prayers and perfect everything that concerns you. The perfect plan of mine to save the world needed to bypass the minds of the flesh of My children so that doubt and unbelief would not rob you of the answers to your prayers. (I Corinthians 14:14)   Because your mind is unproductive when you pray in My Holy Spirit's language, My instructive words through your mouth remain pure and unadulterated, enabling My will to be done in your life by My Holy Spirit's words giving perfect instructions to My angels. 
   The ministry of My angels in the lives of My children is to be servants which aid Me in bringing My salvation to you and your world. (Hebrews 1:7 and 14)  I said that you are surrounded by My kingdom of heaven when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Inside of My kingdom, besides Jesus, Me and  the spirits of people who are made perfect, are the multitude of My angels who are called into action when you pray in the words of My Holy Spirit who lives in the earth inside of you. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17; Hebrews 12:22-25 and 29)  When you pray in His spiritual language, His words activate the angels who exist to do the Holy Spirit's bidding. As a result the angels are activated to bring My perfect solutions to your problems into your world.  It is through the words of My Spirit in His intercessory prayer language that My blessings are ordered for your life on earth.
   As I told you in the past, the more you know about the spiritual dimension that surrounds you, the more faith you will have in your prayers.  Your knowing that the seraphim are My messenger angels, similar to messenger pigeons between heaven and earth, and the cherubim are My warring angels whose duties are to destroy the works in the earth that the demons from hell accomplish in the earth. (Matthew 13:32)  There are constant activities going on in My family of heaven that surrounds you in answer to your prayers.  When you get too busy to pray, there is no activity in your behalf because My Spirit has not been allowed to give His instructions to the angelic hosts who wait for His detailed instructions. 
   This truth is for you to know so that you will have faith in the prayers that My Holy Spirit prays through your mouth.  Every day when you begin to pray in the words of My Holy Spirit, the multitude of angels are delighted because they can begin their ministry for you to fulfill My orders given to them in your behalf.  The writer of the book of Hebrews said for you not to neglect such a great salvation, but instead that you need to pray in the Holy Spirit to implement this great truth that I implemented for you, this great salvation that I prepared from the foundation of the world for My children. (Hebrews 2:1-4)
   You are My child.  Of course I share with you the inner workings of My family of heaven.  I said that what was previously hidden I reveal to you by My Holy Spirit.  Consider it done when you ask. (I Corinthians 2:9-13)
   Your Tutoring Father 

No comments: