Saturday, January 17, 2015

AMEN, SO BE IT

Dear One,
  My Holy Spirit said emphatically that My promises to you are, "Yes," and your response needs to be "Amen."  That means so be it.  Nothing that originates in My heaven can keep My children from their inheritance. Only what originates from the earth can keep you from receiving every good and perfect work that I give to you.  I pour out My blessings constantly onto all humanity because Jesus paved the way from heaven to earth so that they would flow like a river to you. (II Corinthians 1:19-20)
  When My children think and act as My children, then they authorize the angels to deliver to them everything pertaining to My kingdom. (Hebrews 1:13-14)  Thinking and acting like My offspring comes from learning about Me and then taking advantage of the keys of My kingdom. Those keys open My treasury boxes of heaven.(Matthew 6:19-21)
   One of the keys came directly out of the mouth of Jesus when He said to forgive others.  It is a primary key to a burden free life.  Holding grudges against someone who has wronged you will stop the flow from the treasury, not because of Me but because you have joined with the devil in heaping curses upon yourself and another child of Mine.  When you forgive everyone, you release yourself from the curses and you release the other person from the effects of your curses, curses being negative thinking and acting. (Matthew 6:12-14;John 20:21-22)  


   Jesus spoke about the fact that another important key of My treasury box in My kingdom is to pray for and do good to your enemies. Your enemies can be anyone who injures you by thought, word or deed or it can be someone whose religion or politics is in opposition to your beliefs. They are entitled to their own beliefs because I give them freedom of choice.  You must have the same mindset, giving them freedom of choice.  You might be just as deceived as they are about certain tenets of religion or politics. Do good to them and pray for them and in doing so you will gain further insight into how to operate in the world as My child.(Matthew 5:43-48)
   Another important key of My kingdom is to refuse to engage in any kind of strife, division, dissent, argument, debate or disagreement.  Refusing to insist that you are right on something is to be humble.  To insist you are right comes from the spirit of pride, which always precedes a fall. (Proverbs 16:18) I said to let Me avenge you in all matters.  If you are right, I will prove you right.  If you are wrong, you save yourself a lot of embarrassment caused by your insistence on being right. (Romans 12:19)
  The master key of My kingdom is always to love others as I love you.  You can only do that with the power of My Holy Spirit who is the dispenser of love in the earth. He will reveal to you the depth, width, height and breadth of My love for you and then you will be able to love others with the same power of love.  Paul found that key and taught that when you are able to spread My love to everyone that I will do for you far more super abundantly than you dare think or imagine and My glory will be yours. (Ephesians 3:14-20)
   My promises are always, "Yes," toward you.  I want you to have everything that I give to you, so let your response be, "Amen," so be it, by using your keys to My kingdom effectively.
   Your Generous and Loving Father   Matthew 16:19           
 

No comments: