Saturday, January 10, 2015

WORDS ARE ALIVE

Dear One, Your words never die. They live on forever. I said by your words you are justified to receive My blessings and by your words you are condemned to destruction.(Matthew 12:35-37) I said that life and death are in the power of the tongue. (Proverbs 18:21) Those declarations should convince you that you should put a filter on your words, declaring whether you want to be blessed or cursed. Paul wrote in My Instruction Book that My words are quick, powerful and sharper than a two edged sword, piercing even the dividing asunder of the soul and spirit, of the joints and marrow, discerning the thoughts and intents of the heart. That is a wonderful description of the power of My words. (Hebrews 4:11-12) You are made in My image with the same attributes and so your words are also quick, powerful and sharper than a two edged sword. You can create heaven or hell in your life. You can create heaven or hell in the life of another person with your words. You either bless or kill with your words. Jesus said to his disciples that their words should be yea or nay for anything else comes from evil.(Matthew 5:36-37) That was before they were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit. My Holy Spirit became the filter after they were born again. He will filter your words while they are still thoughts if you will allow Him to do His job. He will cause you to throw out the judgmental, cruel, abusive, divisive, injurious and cursing words before you speak them and summon heaven or hell to begin to minister for or against you. He will tell you what words to speak and what words to reject. (James 1:26) James said that it is not an easy job to tame your tongue. He wrote that hell is set aflame with your tongue and that the tongue is a rudder which guides your future life into either blessings or curses. (James 3:3-12) With the aid of My Spirit you can tame your tongue and be guaranteed only blessings in your life. (Ephesians 4:29-30) James said that My Holy Spirit is grieved when you speak negative, corrupt words. That is because He knows that He cannot bless you when you have given permission to the fires of hell to burn up your blessings. My Spirit said through Peter that a man should live considerately with his wife so that his prayers will not be hindered. (I Peter 3:7-11) I created the earth and My children to tend it with My words. (Genesis 1) You create your world of blessings or curses with your own words. Let My Holy Spirit be your filter, cuing you with what words to speak and which ones to reject. Then only speak what He encourages you to speak. In doing that, you will not grieve My Holy Spirit who wants to deliver to you your full inheritance. You should not bless Me and then curse with your words people who are made in My image. (James 3:9) When you do, you curse your own life. Those words never die. They produce what you mean for them to accomplish. Then they boomerang back on you. Your Loving Father ht

No comments: