Sunday, January 4, 2015

WISDOM MUST RULE

Dear One, My wise children would never put a weapon in the hand of a killer and ask to be killed. That happens more often than you can imagine. It takes longer for the death to come but it does come when vengeful thoughts plague you. What escapes the logic of My children is that when you refuse to forgive a person for any wrongdoing to you, you give complete control of your life to that person because the infraction plagues your mind and becomes a bitter attitude which triggers negative hormones to spill out into your mind and body, poisoning you eventually.

My admonitions to My children to forgive others and the teachings of Jesus to forgive others are meant to protect you from turning control of your life over to someone else, making that person your god, in other words, because your mind is consumed with thoughts about them and their bad actions toward you. Forgiveness is for the freedom of My children, cleaning the inside of a vessel which then affects the entire vessel. It is releasing all bitter and vengeful thoughts to Me, knowing that I will avenge you and protect you from damaging thoughts which create attitudes which cause injurious actions toward others. The injurious actions toward others will result in your reaping the same actions toward you because you have sown destructive seeds. So the cure for sowing bad seeds and handing weapons to your enemy with which you can be destroyed is to forgive everyone for every sin, trespass, iniquity, mistake, failure or evil speaking toward you. It takes an act of your will to forgive. That is only the first step, using the gift of choice that I gave to all My children in the beginning. Then it is a prolonged choice of refusing to entertain thoughts of what was done to you, blessing the person instead of cursing him or her with evil, vengeful thoughts. I understand the proclivity of My children to want revenge because I walked the earth in the flesh of Jesus. I know the pull toward evil thoughts. I know the tendency to want to avenge yourself. BUT, I also know that those thoughts and attitudes are from hell, not from Me and My family of peace and love. My children are always seeking peace in a world of turmoil. One way to obtain peace is to forgive, which releases all negative thoughts from your mind. I said in My Instruction Book to cast down all imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge that I teach you. I said to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (Romans 10:4-5) Jesus did what I taught Him to do, He refused the temptations of the devil and spoke My will in matters. (Luke 4:2-13) Jesus is your example in all things. His immediate response on the cross was to forgive the ones who killed His body. (Matthew 23:24) He knew that in doing that He would be free to die for the sins of the world, then rise again to return to Me and send the power that was in Him, My Holy Spirit, into the lives of My children to empower them to defeat the works of evil just like He did. Follow Jesus instead of following the thoughts of the devil to persecute those who oppose you. (Matthew 11:28) Forgiveness is a powerful key of My kingdom. Your Forgiving Father ( Matthew 18:21-35)

No comments: