Friday, January 30, 2015

INTO THE LOOKING GLASS

Dear One,
   Through My Son Jesus I have shown My children My perfect image, the image of My personality and character.  I showed that I am love to all beings, that I work peace in every situation in which I am invited and when My advice  is heeded.  I sent My very own Holy Spirit into My children who invite Him to be their counselor, tutor, advocate and guide.  I called certain of My children to write about My goodness, My kindness, My love and My good works in the earth so that they would have an Instruction Book to which they could refer to help them access their full inheritance which has already been granted to them.  I have given everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.  (II Peter 1:3) 
  So why do some of My children continue to walk in defeat, deceit, spiritual and mental poverty and sickness? Refer to the writings of James who vehemently wrote about the very problem and the effective solution.(James 1:19-25)
  My Spirit said through James that every good and perfect gift comes from Me and that there is no variation in My personality, no shadow of turning by blessing you on one hand and cursing you on the other hand. I do not send bad things in your life to teach you anything.  Your enemy the devil sends them to destroy you, and he is doing an effective job of it because of the ignorance of My children. (James 1:12-15) James said that My children must be My image in the earth, free from all anger because anger does not work My goodness in any circumstance and situation.  Yet, My children read those words and refuse to allow My Spirit to change them into My image of being free from all anger and only being vessels of love. (James 1:20-21)
   My Spirit said that one way to display My image is to be quick to hear from My Holy Spirit, be slow to speak from your flesh and to be slow to anger.  Instead, some of My children are quick to speak from their fleshly passions, quick to anger and slow to hear from My Spirit. James wrote that you must put away all of the old habits of wickedly speaking to others and thinking filthy thoughts of strife; and, instead, become meek, full of humility, receiving My implanted word which is guaranteed to save your soul from all of the curses that are in the world because of the devil's works.  (John 10:10)
   James compared the problem to a person who looks in a looking glass, sees an image and then goes and forgets what he saw.  What he was explaining is that when you look into My keys of My kingdom, of which Jesus taught so often, and if you read them only, not allowing them to take root in you and change you into My image which Jesus portrayed while in the earth, you will not share in My goodness.  He said that the person who perseveres, diligently seeking to become My image in the earth by becoming loving, joyful, a peace maker, good, kind, merciful, faithful and patient, that he or she will be a doer of My word, that that person will be blessed in all that he or she does. (Galatians 5:13-24)
   My Holy Spirit wrote through James that when you look into the perfect law of liberty, then go and become My image of one who is free from the works of the devil, then you will be blessed in everything while in the earth.  You must be identified as being My child before your legal inheritance can be administered to you.  When you look into My Instruction Book, then do not allow My Spirit to work My righteousness into your flesh, you will gain nothing but curses that come from your own mouth by tearing down others who are made in My image.  The devil works his destruction through you by tempting you to curse others instead of blessing them. Sow anger and you will reap anger. (James 3:8-12)
   When My children look into the perfect law of liberty, which is My new covenant of love for all of humanity, and allow Me to create My image of love in their lives by making them the image of love, then I can do superabundantly more than they dare think or imagine because of the power of My Spirit of love within them. (James 1:22-25; Ephesians 3:14-20)
  Your Loving Father
                photo from noupe.com  Kevin Law(flickr)
          

No comments: