Tuesday, January 27, 2015

WORDS BLESS OR WORDS CURSE


Dear One
  Jesus said that My words are spirit and they are life.(John 6:63)
  You are made in My image.  The first man's words were spirit and life but when he allowed the enemy of the world, the devil, to enter his domain, then the words of men began to have the power of life and the power of death. Remember that Solomon wrote, as directed by the wisdom of My Holy Spirit, that life and death are in the power of the tongue. (Proverbs 18:21)  I said that you would eat the fruit of it.
   My born of the Spirit and baptized in the Spirit children must learn that valuable key to My kingdom which is pertinent to their having My kingdom evident in their lives.  They either eat the cursed fruit of the evil one or they eat the fruit of My goodness and it all goes back to the power of the tongue.  James wrote that people bless Me but also curse people in the earth.  He said it should not be so. (James 3:10)
  My Spirit wrote through Paul that every word you speak should bring grace to the hearer, meaning that the person must feel that he or she is a much favored person to you and to Me.  Every person to whom you speak must feel that he or she is valued above every jewel and precious mineral in the earth.  When I speak to you, that is the feeling you get when our conversation is over.  (Ephesians 4:29) Your words should always edify others, building them up instead of tearing them down.  When you allow My Spirit to tame your tongue and you  accomplish the admonition to only speak words which validate the existence of others, you will eat the good of the land, which is every advantage that I have provided for My children. If not, if you continue to tear down the spirits of people who are created in My image, then you will eat the fruit of the father of destruction, being cursed in every area of your life.  (Matthew 12:36-37; Deuteronomy 28)
  I have given you My keys of My kingdom so that you will be able to enjoy your life on earth, plus I have given you the power to accomplish the tasks of using the keys. One important key is for you to only speak words which build up instead of tear down others.  So you have the instructions and the power to follow those instructions.  The only thing lacking is your willingness to give credence to My guidance.  When you do, you will enjoy every good pleasure that I give to My children, 
the abundant life.(John 10:10)
   It is My pleasure to give you My kingdom.  Make it your pleasure to take My advice and use the keys that I have given to you which open every door to the storage bins which obtain your inheritance.  They are My treasure chests with your name written on them.  There are proper keys to those treasures, one of which is bridling your tongue, taming it until you only speak uplifting words to everyone.  (Matthew 5:37)
   I lift you up.  Go and do the same with others. Transform the earth by your words.
   Your Loving and Uplifting Father        
  
photo from: www.unexpectedincommonhours.wordpress.com

No comments: