Saturday, January 24, 2015

HELP IS ON THE WAY


Dear One,
   If you ever doubt My patience and My ability to save My children from the works of evil, from their mistakes, from their sins, from their iniquities, and from bad choices, read the history of the nation of Israel in My Instruction Book.  You will see My patience with them, even with their many rebellions, their impatience with Me and their uniting themselves with other gods.  Every time that they returned to me, I welcomed them back and instructed them on how to return to My good favor and receive My blessings again.  I told them over and over that they must hear My words, follow them, and they would eat the good of the land. Every time they left false gods and returned to Me, their prosperity returned in every area of their lives. The ones who didn't return to Me but instead remained united with the gods who institute sin in the world, they perished in the earth and were cursed in every area of their lives. I sent prophets, judges, righteous kings, etc. to help them return to My blessings, but many refused. (Deuteronomy 28:1-18)
   After My Son Jesus was born through the human lineage of Israel, My covenant with that nation ended and My new covenant began for all humanity, not just for a particular nation. Through Jesus I taught My children how to stay in unity with Me in order to receive their full inheritance and it begins with the sacrifice of Jesus and the ministry of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus coached My children in areas that were opposite to their religious teachings.  He told them that they could have peace on earth if they refused to return evil for evil done to them.  In your vernacular it would be called Peace 101. It is so simple that My children refuse to take My advice.  Returning evil for evil done to them will always result in creating strife which summons every work of evil into their lives.  So My advice through Jesus, Peter, Paul, James and others is to never return evil for evil done to you but to turn the other cheek in humility, returning good for evil done to them.  Then the evil work done to you will fall to the ground powerless because you have not added evil to the original evil. Peace will flood into your life. (Matthew 5:21-24; 38-48; Romans 12:21)

  I am always informing My children about the curses that come from joining with evil thoughts, attitudes and actions.  I send prophets.  I send writings.  I send philosophers. I send stories, movies, poems, and any way that someone will hear Me, into the world to cue you on how to keep peace with people. (Matthew 23:37-39)
  Remember that peacemakers are called My children and are therefore labeled as eligible to inherit all the benefits that I have stored for My children. The pathways from heaven to My peacemakers are clear of any obstructions that will block My blessings from entering their lives.(Matthew 5:9; Isaiah 59:1-2)
  It has been said that My children who are born of My Spirit are saved at the moment of conversion, then they are repeatedly saved by Me from the works of evil throughout their earthly journey, and then they are completely saved from evil when their bodies die and their spirits ascend into My heavenly kingdom.  So they were saved, are being saved and will be saved from the works of evil. (John 3:16-17)
   I go to great lengths and efforts to get My information to you to make sure that you stay in union with Me so that you can overcome the evil works in the world which Jesus came to destroy. The beginning place is Peace 101, keeping peace with all people.  I gave you the admonition to do it and the power of My Holy Spirit to accomplish it. What else do you need?  You have My guidance and My power, that is My Instruction Book and My tutor.  The only thing lacking in most instances is the desire to be a peacemaker.  Without seeking that key, all things in My inheritance cannot be obtained by My children. In fact, they will be overcome with evil if they return evil for evil. (Ephesians 3:14-18)
   I said that the peacemakers are known as My children.  Keeping peace with your mate, your children, your relatives, your friends and your enemies will cause you to receive all of My blessings which make you one of My fortunate children.  My inheritance is yours.  There is a codicil to My will, that those who receive their full inheritance must be peacemakers and extend My love to everyone. My love for all of the world never stops so the love of My children for all humanity should never stop. (I Corinthians 13:7-13)
  Your Peaceful, Loving Father
               
     

No comments: