Wednesday, January 7, 2015

GARDEN OF LIFE

Dear One,
Poets, philosophers, psychologists and sociologists talk about the garden of life. Is there a real thing? Yes, there is. The garden of life is the spiritual atmosphere around you which grows either spiritual blessings or curses in your life. The first garden of life recorded in the history of humanity is found in the first books of My Instruction Book. If you will notice I told the first man not to obey any alien spirits and sow destructive seeds into his garden of life. The first man was deceived by an alien spirit, obeyed him and sowed seeds of destruction into his garden of life. That has continued down through all of mankind with My children sowing good seeds and bad seeds into their own gardens, even after I have alerted them and cautioned them about the deceptions of the father of destruction who tempts them to sow thistles, thorns and brier seeds into their own garden. Those seeds are attitudes and words of bitterness, anger, judgment, division, fear, despair, abuse and domination. They cannot grow beneficial plants which return blessings to them. (Deuteronomy 30;19-20) Jesus Christ died for the actions that sow bad seeds and grow destructive plants in the gardens of life of My children. Then He sent My Holy Spirit into them to empower them to change their thoughts, attitudes and actions from sowing destructive seeds to sowing beneficial seeds from which they could grow nutritious plants which will meet their emotional, physical and spiritual needs from their gardens of life. (Acts 1:4-8)


My children who have wisely chosen to receive My Holy Spirit, taking His advice and sowing only seeds of love, kindness, mercy, goodness and peace, will experience the abundant life in all areas of their lives when the seeds that they plant are from My Kingdom of Love. When you sow from the Kingdom of Love, you will reap products of love in all forms. When you unknowingly or ignorantly sow from the kingdom of destruction, you will reap its seeds which will curse you and destroy you. My efforts toward My children are to always teach them the value of sowing the seeds of love and kindness in the earth so that they will reap the same plants and live the abundant life that I provided for them in the beginning. When mistakes are made by My children and they obey the father of destruction, I continue to offer them the opportunity to return to My family and begin sowing My seeds of love into their garden of life. I never give up on anyone. I know the deceptive power of the father of lies who tempts My children. Because I gave free will to My children, I cannot usurp their authority in the earth that I gave to them which enables them to make their own choices, but I do urge them back onto the right path when they have been diverted by evil temptations. I eagerly await their return to enjoying the benefits of My family, forgiving them and restoring them to right standing in My family. However, they often temporarily experience the curses that come from their being in unity with evil and sowing evil seeds into their gardens of life. A return to sowing love seeds will produce good crops. (Mark 8:5-8) It grieves Me deeply when My children of love fall for the lies of the evil one and sow bitter, angry, wrathful, clamoring and evil speaking seeds into your own gardens of life with malice. I am grieved then because I know the torture that they will bring upon themselves by sowing those seeds and reaping the curses from them. I grieve especially when My children know the truth but still yield to evil temptations and sow seeds of destruction into their lives. (Ephesians 4: 30-32; Galatians 5:13-25) My Holy Spirit alerts you to the presence of evil temptations. Jesus said that He will teach you to discern between good and evil thoughts, which is where all of your choices begin. My Spirit will wave a red flag in your mind when you are tempted to accept the seeds of evil into your mind which will produce bad attitudes and bad actions as a result. That is why you must learn to hear and obey My voice of good in your thoughts. (John 15:7-11) I gave you choices because I love you. Choose rightly. Your Father of Love (John 13:34)

No comments: