Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THE BOOK AND THE TUTOR

Dear One, For My children who choose the narrow gate and path that lead to My abundant life, I don’t leave them without help and comfort. I provide an Instruction Book and a Private Tutor. The Instruction Book is called the Bible, or The Book, and the Tutor is My very own Holy Spirit who is available to live inside of them if they choose to receive Him.


He took the place of Jesus in the lives of the disciples of Jesus and He becomes that still small voice who leads My children into all truth, comforts them, encourages them, teaches them, reveals helpful instructions to them, discerns evil temptations, and gives My power to change all of the previous destructions into blessings. (Matthew 7:13-14)(John 16:15-17) What more do you need? Peter said that I provided everything necessary for the abundant life and complete happiness. He even said that you must allow My Spirit to change your character and personality into Mine and by that you will be able to access all of the benefits of being My child, inheriting the physical, emotional and spiritual treasures that I have for you. (II Peter 1:3-12) Everything that My Spirit teaches you will be confirmed in My Instruction Book so that you will not be led astray back onto the path of destruction. The truths in My Book are your Constitution and Bylaws relating to your new life, a life of which you formerly knew nothing. It contains your spiritual Bill of Rights also, ones which you need to know so that you will stay on the right path of life. (II Timothy 3;15; I Timothy 3:16-17) The road to destruction will no longer hold any attraction for you when you take complete and full advantage of My Book and My Spirit. But if you are only a casual visitor on the path of life and righteousness, occasionally going back and forth to the road of destruction and its curses, you will not obtain all of My blessings which were meant for you. Your citizenship change must be full and complete and you must learn to refuse the temptations to return to the path of destruction. The temptations will come because the father of lies will want you back under his domination. I give you My power to refuse the temptations so that you can stay on the fulfilling, enjoyable, happy, glorious path to a life filled with blessings and good things from My storehouse of good fortune. (Luke 12;23; James 1:12-17) In the civil courts of law of your land, when you serve on a jury called to make a wise decision of guilt of innocence, the judge always tells the jurors that they have everything necessary to make a wise decision. He says that they have instructions on the laws pertaining to the matter and they have the testimony of witnesses. He says that they have everything necessary to make a wise choice. I say the same thing to My children. I said through Jesus, Peter, Paul, John and James that you have everything necessary to stay on the path that leads to a glorious life. What more do you need? You have My own Spirit and you have a detailed Instruction Book which will confirm all of the personal words of My Spirit to you. So you have the testimony of My Spirit and the Book of Laws of My kingdom. (Revelations 12:10-11) When My children do make wrong choices or decisions, they have an advocate, an attorney, who is Jesus Christ the Righteous One, who was and is the payment for their wrong choices. He paid for your past mistakes and He has already paid for your present and future mistakes. However, your ease on the path of life depends upon your attention to the Instruction Book as well as the voice of My Holy Spirit who is My presence in your life. A judge in a civil court tells jurors to go and do good with their instructions on the law and their good judgment. I tell you the same thing, go and do good with My Instructions and My Holy Sprit who is the voice of good judgment to you.(John 16:13-15) Continue on the path of My abundant life with My Book and My Spirit and you will say about life what I said at the beginning when I created the earth for you, “It is very good.” (Genesis 1:31) Your Father of the Good Life (John 10:10)

No comments: