Thursday, January 15, 2015

MULTIPLE STINGS AND MULTIPLE CURSES

MULTIPLE STINGS
Dear One,
   The keys to My kingdom are many and varied.  I said that few find the life that I offer.  Remember that I did not hide anything from My children.  It is the evil one, the devil, who hides My benefits from the abundant life.  However, I said that anyone who asks will receive and anyone who seeks will find and anyone who knocks it will be opened to him.  That clear declaration from Jesus announces that I am in the other dimension from your earth constantly giving My blessings, giving My wisdom and insight and opening the door to the life that I promised to My children.  So the granting of those benefits depends upon your using the keys to My kingdom effectively. 
   For instance, My Holy Spirit said through Paul that where there is strife there is every evil work. He was telling you that when you participate in strife that you are inviting every evil spirit to enter into your life.  Think about bees and their stings.  One bee sting hurts temporarily but a multitude of bee strings can kill a person or at least temporarily make him miserable.  Likewise, one incident of strife with another person increases the work of evil in your life many, many times because the call goes out from hell inviting evil spirits to invade your life and curse you. That has been a spiritual principle since the devil was given permission to enter your earth by the first man.  (Deuteronomy 32:29-31; James 3:13-16)  


  The importance of that key to My kingdom should constantly be taught because it is at the core of most of the problems of My children.  By falling for the devil's temptations and engaging in strife, My children authorize their spiritual enemies to bring all of the devil's forces to work in the lives of their families.  It all starts with a spark of temper or an angry word, which is the signal to call the forces of evil into the situation.  Then war between two or more people is declared and all out devastation is the result.  (James 4:1-3) 
   So what is the solution?  My wisdom is the solution to every problem.
My wisdom will always tell you to forgive people.  When you do, you are free to receive My gifts and benefits which are My good pleasure to give to you because you have cut off your relationship with evil and returned to Me to be covered with My forgiveness and My Kingdom benefits which were your inheritance all along.  (Luke 12:32; Matthew  12:28)
  You can't play on both teams, My team and the team of the devil. They are opposed to each other. You cannot have two leaders, Me and the devil.  His object is to kill you and My object is to save you. (Matthew 6:22-24)
  Strife is of the devil, the father of lies who tells you that you are right to be angry and vengeful. (Mark 8:34-47) 
  Forgiveness comes from Me, the Father of Peace, who tells you to forgive yourself and others and you will inherit all of the benefits of My Kingdom of Love.  (James 4:7-11; James 1:17-22)
  Your Loving and Forgiving Father                 

No comments: