Saturday, January 3, 2015

RELEASE THE BURDENS

Dear One, Put all of your burdens on Me, for I care for you. I can bear them much easier than you can. (I Peter 5:7) One of the most beneficial ways to rid yourself of a burden is to forgive everyone for any offense toward you in the forms of harmful words, their failures, abuses and betrayals. Those actions toward you become burdens because you carry the harmful remembrance of them in your mind which eventually affects the health of your body. So forgiving a person is releasing the person from your mind every time the thought of the offense comes to your memory. When you do that, you forgive the person because you “give forward” (forgive) from your mind the offense and there are no harmful effects on your mind and body because of the remembrance. Another word for “forgive” is to “release‘. When you forgive the person you release him or her and the offense from your mind, giving them to Me. When Jesus demonstrated beneficial praying he said, “Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” (Matthew 6:12)

  He was not saying that I am a vengeful Father who refuses to forgive you if you don’t forgive others. He was telling you that I cannot come into your mind and jerk out the remembrance of an offense done to you. Your mind is your mind and you have authority over it. So you must release the person and the offense from your mind so that there is no memory in your mind which will cause you mental and physical burdens which eventually cause sicknesses and diseases. Jesus died for the sins, mistakes, trespasses and iniquities of everyone in the world, so there is no record in My mind of the infractions. That is why the acts of forgiveness must come from My children to be beneficial to them. (John 1:29) I even give My children the supernatural power to forgive sins, as recorded by John in his account. After Jesus paid the price for the sins of the world and he appeared to his disciples, He breathed My Spirit into them and told them that the sins that they forgive are completely released from them and the sins they retain are retained in their minds. (John 20:21-22) So I even give you the power to forgive the sins of others. I give you compassion and mercy for the person instead of disgust, anger and hatred toward the person. Only My Holy Spirit can do that, change judgment into mercy and compassion. (Matthew 20:30-34) Love is always the key. It’s the key to forgiveness. It is realizing that I have completely obliterated any remembrance of all your sins from My mind and I want you to obliterate all remembrance of any offense against you from your mind so that you will be completely free of those burdens. (Galatians 5:22) Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. (John 8:36) Your Loving and Forgiving Father I Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments: