Thursday, January 22, 2015

DESIRES OF YOUR HEART


Dear One,
   You must realize that the desires of your fleshly mind are not always good for you. Sometimes you lust after something or envy someone for some things that they have.  Those desires may not good for you; in fact, they will work against you. The desires of your spiritual heart,  as led by My Holy Spirit, are desires that are good for you because they are from Me and they bless your life, not curse it. (Psalm 37:4-5)
  For instance, say a child of Mine lusts after a person and pursues marriage with that person, asking Me to bless that union.  A spiritually and emotionally immature child, eager for marriage, will lust after an equally immature person.  You would not willingly give your physically or emotionally ill equipped child to a marriage which would probably contribute to his demise. However, an equally immature, lustful person might pursue your child as led by an evil spirit in an effort to curse you for three or four generations. (Numbers 14:18-19)

  It's the same with My children. If one of My children lusts after something and demands that I give it to him or her, but if that person has not grown in wisdom, knowledge and the revelation of being My love dispensers in the world, because of My love and sense of protection I do not grant that desire because it would not be a blessing.  Instead, it would be a curse.  Unfortunately, the father of lusts and envy will often see that that person receives what he or she was insistent on; and, as My word says, leanness will come to the soul of the person, meaning that the thing that was lusted after will cause problems that brings insurmountable burdens upon him or her.
   I only dispense the parts of My inheritance to My children which are a blessing and will bring further blessings.  That is why your fleshly efforts to help Me answer your prayers by concocting your own ways that you think are the fastest way to solve your problems will often bring leanness to your soul, because that way is usually the orchestration of the evil one who wants to curse My children instead of bless them.(Galatians 5:22; John 10:10) 
  My mature, humble children are willing to wait for My will in every matter and only do what I instruct them to do. Then My plans and orchestrations will be perfect and will be a blessing to everyone involved in the situation.(Romans 8:14-17)
  The children of Israel were the chosen lineage through which My Son would enter the world, so I had a covenant with them which they repeatedly broke. I brought them out of bondage, according to My will, led them through the wilderness, provided food and drink for them, but they rebelled against Me, didn't like the food and drink I provided and became rebellious because the journey took so long.  The journey took so long because of their griping and groaning and rebellion.  I couldn't allow them to enter their promised land with such habits or they would have cursed their promised land.  In fact, the ones who were the most verbally rebellious never entered.  (Psalm 106:8-15) I didn't bring leanness to their souls.  The father of their lusts is the one who brought leanness to their souls because he is always eager to curse My children.  They obeyed him and lusted and griped and groaned, putting themselves into a direct path to be cursed by him.
   I put that story in the history section of My Instruction Book so that you will not fall for the same tricks of the devil who causes you to lust after something, then he grants it to you by your insistence, and  curses you with what you desired. 
   I said that My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts, that they are higher and will bless you in the end, not curse you.  Often My children say, "Not your will but mine be done, Father."  After much insistence, because of your switching loyalties, the devil will see that your will is done and you are cursed by it.(Isaiah 55:9-13; II Corinthians 10:4-7)
   I will always save you if you return to Me, but I grieve at your insistence upon inheriting curses instead of My blessings.
   The prodigal son returns to Me for My full storage of blessings.
   Your Father of Blessings (John 3:16-17)     
     
 

No comments: