Friday, January 23, 2015

GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY

Dear One,
  We have talked about your obtaining the desires of your heart, that is My desires for you which come from your spirit where I live.  We also talked about the desires or lusts of your mind and how they can curse you and separate you from Me. We talked about the children of Israel and how they begged Me to be delivered from the bondage of Egypt and how I sent a savior, Moses, to lead them out of bondage and lead them to the promised land.  I performed many miracles for them, but they still groaned and criticized Me for the food that I gave them and griped because the journey was hard.  Because of their attitudes, they separated themselves from My goodness and it took them years and years instead of weeks to enter into the promised land.  They even wanted to go back into bondage in Egypt because they expected a journey of ease instead of a hard journey. They could have had a short journey of ease if they had continued to hear My voice and take My advice.  Their attitudes and evil actions caused the long, laborious journey. (Hebrews 3:7-19)
  The same thing happens in My family today.  I bring My children into a close relationship with Me by coming to live in them through their being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, but when things become hard, because of their bad attitudes and actions, they gripe and groan at Me for not immediately answering their prayers. The problem is never from My end of the relationship.  It's always from the earth side, because of the attitudes and actions of My children.
   My Holy Spirit said through Paul that you must glorify Me in your body as well as in your spirit, meaning that your thoughts, attitudes and actions must reflect My glory, that is My personality, in everything you do. (I Corinthians 6:19-20) 


   Is it possible to glorify Me in your body as well as in your spirit?  Yes, it is, by being slow to speak and slow to anger because your wrath does not work My righteousness in any situation.(James 1:19-26) It cuts off your blessings in the heavens because you bind them by your angry thoughts, attitudes and actions.  What happens in the heavens is that with evil speaking and wrath you change allegiance from Me to the father of wrath and you authorize his demons to put a blockade on the path from My blessings to you, binding them from coming into your life.(Matthew 16:19)  In those situations I grieve for you that you did not master your thoughts, attitudes and your tongue.(Ephesians 4:29-32)
   Glorifying Me in your body is easy when you know Me intimately because knowing Me allows you to become My reflection.  When I said to glorify Me in your body, that's what I meant, that you should become a reflection of Me in your family and all of your relationships. When you become My image in the earth, thus being a witness to My love, then you put yourself in direct line for My blessings which are always being poured out upon the earth. (Ephesians 3:14-20)
   Your Loving Father
 

No comments: