Saturday, January 31, 2015

LIGHT BEAMS

Dear One,
   When Jesus came into the earth He was called the Light of the world.  His words illuminated the way to Me and to My saving grace which freed people from the works of evil in the world.  My words which came out of His mouth brought life to people.  It is written that in Him there was no darkness, no bad news, no words of despair, division, judgment, anger or depression.  There were always words of love, joy and peace.  That is why people flocked to Him to hear His words of life. (John 6:63) 
   Jesus, Himself, told My children that they are the light of the world also, a light that cannot be hidden that is placed on a hill, a candle that cannot be hidden under a container.  He said not to let the light in you be full of darkness by letting the evil one overtake you and snuff out your light, (Matthew 6:22-24) causing you to spread bad news into the world instead of My good news. 
   There are people in your world who are sitting in darkness, consumed by the gospel of fear and destruction as heard from your religious and political leaders. They are sitting under the shadow of death that is spread by unenlightened people who preach bad news instead of My good news.  They are addicted to bad news and are spurred on by the devil to speak more negative words into the ones who are already living in darkness.  What a travesty it is when My Light in My children becomes darkness and they share it with others, bringing other people into the same bondage to fear.
   There are also My children in your world who are still the light of the world, always hopeful, always speaking the good news, always enlightening people with words of faith in Me to bring good and beneficial solutions to their problems and to the problems that are evident in the world as caused by the devil.  They are the beams on top of the hill which bring light into the darkness in the souls of others.
   The most faith-filled, light-filled words that you can speak to others is, "My God has a solution to your problems."  Telling them about My effective solutions to your problems in the past and declaring your confidence in Me to provide solutions to any problems that will arise in the future is being a light in a world of darkness.  Where there is no light, there is despair and death. Where there is a ray of hope emanating from you, there is light which gives hope to people. 
   You are the reflection of My light.  You are the reflection of My love.  You are the reflection of My hope.  You either throw a lifeline to others or you drown them in fear and hopelessness.
   My life in you has no darkness.  Only if you allow fear and despair to enter into your flesh as taught by the harbingers of destruction and motivated by the father or death will you spread negativity and darkness into the world. Those who sow seeds of darkness into the world will inherit the fruit of unrighteousness and destruction in every area of their lives. (Ephesians 5:11-15)
   Where is My good news?  Where is My gospel of life?  Where is My gospel that says that I am replete with solutions for every problem encountered by My children?   It is still alive within My children but often has been crusted over by the gospel of fear and judgment. (Hebrews 2:14-15) You can stir up the light by being that light on a hill that invites all people to enter into the abundant life that I promised for My children. (Luke 5:14-16)
   Light dispels all darkness.  Constantly allow My Holy Spirit to rekindle the light of the gospel of peace in you.  It happens by one-on-one communion with Me rather than one-on-one communion with the gospel of fear and death. (John 6:67-68)
   Rejoice because I bring life, peace and love to your life.  Your light will shine before people when you only consume the words of life. (I John 1:5-7)
   Your Loving Father                     
  

No comments: