Friday, January 16, 2015

IN WHOSE IMAGE?

Dear One,
  Every human being in the earth was spiritually made in My image. 
  Do all humans reflect My image?  No.  At the beginning of the earth humans began to obey the temptations of an alien spirit, the devil, and parts of their personalities began to reflect his image instead of Mine.  Yet I did not leave them without salvation.  I came to earth in Jesus to show them My image.  In doing that, I also provided to them the spiritual power through My Holy Spirit to again reflect My image. (Genesis 1:27; Galatians 5:19-24)
   Since all people are made in My image, you can understand why I was adamant through Jesus that you treat them as My image, even the ones who are temporarily reflecting the image of the devil.  Remember that you also reflected the devil's image at one time and still occasionally yield to his temptations to treat others with the hatred and disdain that he has for them because they are My creation.  The devil cannot get back at Me for banishing him from My kingdom, but he can get back at me through My children by tempting them to do his will in the earth, which is to destroy My creation that I love.(John 10:10) 


   Please do not participate with the devil in his mission to destroy the people that I created in My image and the earth that I gave to you and to them. Jesus prayed that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven.  My will in heaven is that all men would be saved and come to the knowledge of Me.  That is My will in the earth also.  You must yield to my Holy Spirit and let Him restore you back to My image so that you will do to other people the good that I do to them and to you.  Then they will know My true image through you.

   Refuse to return evil for evil done to you, forgive others of their mistakes, misdeeds, sins, transgressions and iniquities, do good to and pray for your enemies, renew your mind so that your thoughts will be My thoughts, return good for every evil, be willing to pray in intercessory prayers for all who are obeying the will of the devil because you know that you were obedient to him also and that you often fall for his petty and judgmental thoughts today.  When you pray for the sick, cast out the demons from the people who have completely yielded to the devil's temptations and taken on his personality, and when you introduce people to My kingdom you are again My image in the earth, you are My children who are delighted to take My advice and follow it. (Matthew 5:21-48) 
   Be conscious that when you injure a person by thought, attitude, word or deed, you are doing it to a person who is made in My image, one who originated in My sight and whom I knew from before the beginning of the earth. That person is just as precious in My sight as you are because I am no respecter of persons. My love is unconditional and all inclusive.  (Romans 2:11; Jeremiah 1:4)
   Pray for a revelation of My love so that you will become an image of My love and your love will become unconditional and all inclusive. (Ephesians 3:14-20)
   Your Loving Father  I Corinthians 13:7-13  

Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams
                
 
 

No comments: