Sunday, January 25, 2015

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT


Dear One,
  In the earth a person must be identified as a legal beneficiary of an inheritance before the person is given his full benefits. The lawyer, the advocate, makes sure that the ones in attendance at the reading of the will are identified as legal heirs. A person who does not have the necessary identity is not a recipient of any portion of the will.
  It's the same thing in the heavenly dispensation of My will. My Holy Spirit is the advocate who works the necessary identities into my children.  The people who receive the full inheritance that I provided for My children are always those who display My character, the fruit of My Holy Spirit, those being love, joy, peace, faith, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience. My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that against those character traits there is no spiritual law that would deny the person inheriting My blessings. ( Galatians 5:17-23)

  My blessings are always being poured upon the earth, just like the rain is on the just and the unjust, but the unjust are not in the proper pathway to receive the fullness of My blessings because of their character traits which come from the father of destruction. If they were to inherit My full inheritance, they would destroy the benefits just like their father does.
  I wrote over and over again in the letters to all of the churches through Paul, Peter, John and James that My children must love others as I love them and that My children should return good for evil done to them so that they will bear the identification of being My children.  With the proper spiritual identification they will receive their full inheritance while in the earth. (Galatians 6:2)
   Your thoughts, attitudes and actions determine whether you inherit all of the  blessings that I have for My children which Jesus called the abundant life. My Spirit wrote that even if you give your life to be burned for Me or give all our goods to the poor and don't have love, you gain nothing. NOTHING.
  Jesus said if you are praying and know that someone has something against you or you have something against someone, that you should go and make peace with that person and then return to your prayers. Otherwise your prayers are powerless. (Matthew 5:21-24) 
  I grieve for My children who are inheriting nothing because their inheritance already has their name engraved on it but they don't have the proper identification in order to receive it.  (Ephesians 4:30-32)
  My last will and testament is a legal and binding heavenly document.  It is My new covenant.  Every person who has ever been born has his or name engraved upon the full portion of it.  The only delay is that it is waiting for their identification to be verified in order for the blessings to pour into their lives. Their identification is verified by their seeking Me and My kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS, and then everything will be added to them.(Matthew 6:33) They become My righteous child with the proper identification to spend eternity with Me when they turn to Me and accept Jesus as My sacrifice for their sins; but receiving My full earthly blessings depends upon their identity being verified by My angels who dispense My blessings.  When the characteristics of the devil are being displayed by people, their identification as My child is scratched out and the name of their enemy is substituted. (Romans 6:15-16)
  There are some of My children who are willing to wait until they enter their heavenly home before they inherit the fullness of blessings.  That is their choice.  But I want My children to avoid the constant suffering caused by uniting themselves with the devil, doing his works in the earth, and inheriting nothing of My kingdom while in the earth.  Paul wrote what some of those works are. (Galatians 5:22-23)
  I desire that you glorify Me in your body as well as in your spirit.  That comes by your becoming personally acquainted with Me and  spending time with me, hearing My words and becoming like Me in character because you know Me intimately.  (Ephesians 1:15-23)
  Children bear the images of their parents.  My true children bear My image in their spirits and in their bodies.(II Corinthians 13:11)
   Your Loving Father (Ephesians 5:1-5)

No comments: