Sunday, January 18, 2015

YOUR INHERITANCE


Dear One,
  My children who are ignorant of their true spiritual heritage do not know that they have the right to access their inheritance while in the earth.  They have been blinded by their spiritual enemy to think that they don't deserve anything. My promises say that the righteous inherit blessings in the earth.  You are righteous because of the spiritual bloodline of Jesus that came into you when you were born of My Spirit.  That is when you became eligible for your spiritual inheritance.  As your thoughts, attitudes and actions become more righteous, reflecting My image in the earth, then your inheritance begins to flood into your life. (Romans 4:20-24)
   Jesus taught you that you must seek My kingdom, My righteousness and everything would be added to you.  That is a spoken and written will as spoken by My Son.  So My kingdom became yours already when you are born of My Spirit.(Matthew 6:33; John 10:10)
   Jesus taught that part of your inheritance while in the earth is that you would have My power through being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  With that gift to you, My Spirit is not only resident in your spirit but permeates your entire body, bringing you My wisdom, My discernment, My healing power, My counsel and My guidance to enable you to avoid evil and overcome the works of evil in your life and the lives of others.
(I John 3:8; Acts 1:5-8)
   Another part of your inheritance is that as My child you receive angelic servants to minister to you and for you.  I send them to you because you are My child and they help you just like My angelic hosts help Me carry out My will.  I give them instructions through My Holy Spirit's words spoken through your prayers. The evidence of My presence accompanied by My angelic hosts in the earth have always been called My glory.(Hebrews 1:14 John 11:40; John 13:31-32)
   While still under My old covenant with a nation, Jesus spoke that I am the kingdom, the power and the glory.  Yet He said that My kingdom is yours when you find it, and My power is yours when you seek to be baptized with My Holy Spirit, and My glory is yours when you become My child because I become present in your life with My angelic hosts to minister for you. 


   So I say to you, My child, that My kingdom, power and glory are also yours in the earth.  Otherwise you would not be able to overcome the devil and his works like Jesus did. Your full inheritance is that My kingdom is yours, My power is yours and My glory is yours because of my presence in your life.  As you become more like Me, your full inheritance is manifested in your life.  My Holy Spirit's duty is to make you My perfect, spiritually mature image.  Jesus said that you must be My perfect image just as I am perfect. (Matthew 5:48) I give you everything necessary to accomplish it.  
    Your Loving Father    
            

No comments: