Friday, January 9, 2015

NO DOMINATION; JUST LOVE

Dear One,
   I never wanted children whom I could dominate. I wanted children who are made in my image with reasoning power, a will, the desire and ability to learn from Me and with all of the aspects of My character of love.

 The first man, Adam, had those abilities and character traits. After he allowed My enemy, the devil, to invade his earth, Adam and his children began to take on the character traits of their enemy. The aim of that enemy is to dominate and control My children in an effort to get back at Me for exiling him from My heaven. His domination and control of My children is an effort to destroy them and their domain which I gave to them. It's his greatest desire. Unfortunately, he blinded the minds of My children and convinced them that I have his characteristic of domination, too. rather than the truth that I am Love and I have always been Love. (Romans 5:5-8) My salvation for My children was accomplished by My son Jesus who died for them and He made it possible for them to receive My Spirit into their very own spirits, creating a new life in them. It is My life which comes from My Spirit. (John 3:3-6) When My children are able to hear from My Holy Spirit, who teaches them through their thoughts and confirms those teachings in My Instruction book, one of the first things taught to them is the revelation of My kingdom of peace, which is called love and the devil's kingdom of destruction, which is called sin. My Spirit gives My children the power to discern or judge between the two, darkness and light. (Ephesians 5:4-8; John 16:7-11) You want your children to grow up and become good citizens with the valuable teachings that you have given to them from their youth. I am the same way because you are made in My image. I want My children to hear from My Spirit, who is their personal tutor, so that they can grow in wisdom and in spiritual power to do what Jesus did, defeat the works of the devil, and live the abundant life that I promise to them. (John 10:10) James wrote that there is no shadow of turning in Me by My being good on one hand and evil on the other hand. He said that I do not tempt you to do evil because I have no evil with which to tempt you. He said that the passions of the flesh do the temptations as instigated by the evil one. (James 1:12-18) He said that every good and perfect gift comes from Me. I give wisdom to My children on how to succeed in life. I give wisdom to them on My parenting skills which must be copied with their own children so that they will be skillful managers of their families like I am. (Colossians 3:21) I give My wisdom to them on how to get their prayers answered and not stopping that manifestation by having evil and unforgiving attitudes. (I Peter 3:7-13) My love is so great that I did not leave you without a tutor, a teacher, a guide, an advocate, a counselor, all which is the ministry of My Holy Spirit. He leads you into all truth and I teach you through Him. I also gave My Instruction Book which will confirm every nugget of truth that you hear from My Spirit. With My Word and My Spirit you are equipped with wisdom and power to defeat every evil influence in your life.(John 6:63; Hebrews 4:12-13) Praying in My Spirit and being led by My Spirit will result in everything working together for your good because I am your Good Father who loves to bless you with every good work. (Romans 8:14-16; Romans 8:26-28) Love, God (John 3:16-17)

No comments: