Monday, January 12, 2015

THE ENERGY OF WORDS

Dear One,
  When My children hear My personal, love filled and peaceable words to them, there is healing that comes to their spirits, their emotions and their bodies because My words have the spiritual energy within them to heal.  My words only heal, never kill.  My words always spur My children toward feeling loved and loving others.  They lead to success, prosperity and a peaceful life. I never stop creating what is good with My words. (Matthew 5:24; Matthew 6:63-68) 
  In the story of Ananias and Saphira in My Book, it was Peter's accusations toward them that brought destructive fear to their minds and caused them to have a heart attack.  His accusing words were not My words.  They were words which portrayed Me as an evil god who seeks to kill the disobedient.  Those were and are the words of the father of lies, the devil.  Peter was still under the old testament lie that I am an evil, vengeful god.  He was not yet schooled in the revelation of My Holy Spirit that I am loving Father, even though Jesus taught Him that truth.(Acts 5:2-11)       
  I have told you in My Instruction Book that your words can heal and words can kill.  I have told you personally that words can heal and words can kill.  I have told you through science, through physiologist, psychologists and sociologists, that words have the power to heal or kill.  Yet, My children do not believe the truth and they continue to kill with words.  Parents use words that kill the spirits of their children, provoking them to anger which comes back upon the parents  eventually, causing family strife and discord. (Ephesians 3:21) Politicians speak words that incite hatred, violence, division, discord and strife in their constituents.  Preachers even teach and preach doctrines which create fear of Me within My children.  It should not be so.(Ephesians 4:29-32) 
  Even the interpreters of My Book can be negatively influenced by the evil one to write that fear of Me is the beginning of wisdom.  They bring old covenant lies into new covenant truths.  The children who know Me know that it is awe of Me, not demonic fear of Me,  which brings wisdom because the person who experiences My wonderful works and is in awe of me will seek more of Me and become more and more filled with My wisdom.  Fear of Me never brings wisdom.  It causes My children to shrink in terror from Me rather than seeking to come to Me to be filled with My love.  (Proverbs 1:7)
   Remembering that I always create with My words, because you are created in My image, you must tame your tongue and only speak words which bring grace and peace to the hearer.  That is what Paul said in his letters to My children.  Paul knew Me face to face because he spent years alone with Me. He was intimately acquainted with Me, not just by the hearing of the ear like Job was when he was cursed by his fear. Job's curses were reversed when he sought Me and I spoke to Him, revealing My true character.  Then he knew Me personally. (Job 42:3-6  Ephesians 3:16-21)
   Put a bridle on your own tongue, being determined to only speak words that heal and bring peace to the listener.  Then you will live in peace and love as I intended.(James 1:23-26)
   Out of the inner belly of My children flows rivers of living waters, I said.  They are words that heal every area of their lives and the lives of the hearers. They are words that come from My Holy Spirit, the One who reveals My love. (John 7:37-39)
   Your Loving Father     
 

No comments: