Monday, January 19, 2015

GOD PROMISED


Dear One,
  I have talked about My divine promises to you many times in My Instruction Book. There are many promises and many examples of My children inheriting My promises in that book. The promise of eternal life, which is My life coming to live inside of you, is the most important one because He identifies you as My child, one who is legally an inheritor of My kingdom.  (John 3:16-17)  When a person accepts Jesus as his or her Savior, then My supernatural life comes to live inside of the person's human spirit. A new creation exists from that moment forth and is identified as My very own child, a sibling of Jesus, and one who has life that is above human life.(I Corinthians 5:17)  


   Another of My promises that I made to My children is that they could, if they are willing, receive the supernatural power of My Holy Spirit. In doing so, they become infused with My power in all of their being, not just in their spirits which came from being born of My Spirit.  My Holy Spirit's power then becomes available to them to overcome every work of evil in their lives and the lives of others.  My wisdom and knowledge begin to flow from My Spirit into their minds, My guidance becomes available to lead them onto  safe paths, My healing powers become available to them, My Fatherly advice is personal to them, My comfort become one on one, My insight and understanding become easily accessed. They begin to have every aspect of My personality available to minister personally to  them.  Because of intimate knowledge of Me, they become My images in the earth, leading others into a personal relationship with me. (John 16:7-16)
   Another promise that I make to My children is that they and their households will be saved from the works of the devil.  (Acts 16:30-31)  As you become more transformed into My image, the people of your household will want My life and all the power and benefits that come with it. Your prayers will bring them to the place of desiring to know me. Then I will flood them with My love.
   The most sought after benefit of knowing Me is that I bring total peace to your mind. I give you the peace that passes all human understanding.  It's not the peace that the world gives, but it is My peace, the peace that exists in My heaven.  Confidence in Me becomes your strength, knowing that it's My good pleasure to give you My kingdom so your mind is at peace. (Philippians 4:6-8; Luke 12:32)
   The most thrilling benefit that comes directly from My promises is that you become filled with the knowledge of My love for you. My Spirit reveals to you that you are My child and the revelation of the depth, breadth, width and height of My love is poured upon you and into you.  You become My love child with the knowledge that you are loved and dearly prized by Me.  (Ephesians 3:17-20)
   Remember that My promises are yes and amen, so be it.  (II Corinthians 1:20)
   Your Loving Father  

No comments: