Monday, January 5, 2015

THE HIGH ROAD

Dear One, If you were lost in a wilderness which was filled with briars, thorny bushes and roads with huge boulders that you had to climb over or walk miles around, but you came upon two visible gates, one easy road which leads to further destruction and one hard one which leads to complete freedom, which would you take? You say you would take the gate to freedom; yet, what if the gate to freedom looked like it was hard and narrow but the gate to destruction was wide and easy? Would you still take the road to freedom, knowing that the road to destruction might be easier? Many of My children choose the wide gate because of the ease associated with it. (Matthew 7:13-14) Jesus spoke about those two gates which present a choice between two endings, freedom or destruction and He said that few take the road to freedom because it is not easy. However, later after He died He made the road easier which leads to freedom and He gave to you the necessary power to maneuver up that road to freedom. He sent a personal guide called My Holy Spirit to each person who chooses the way to freedom. (John 14:15-17) My Spirit also provides the supernatural wisdom and guidance necessary to maneuver around the tough areas. (John 16:12-15) As an added bonus We send myriads of angelic servants to accompany My children, keeping them from harm as orchestrated by My Spirit. I said that I sent angels as servants to those who choose to inherit My salvation. (Hebrews 1:13:14) My Holy Spirit makes the road easier which previously seemed difficult. To My children who know My voice, the journey to complete freedom is easy and enjoyable because they experience My miracles along the way. They learn that rejoicing instead of complaining makes the journey a pleasure as they inherit the beneficial things that come from My good pleasure. Even the difficult areas which are encountered become easy. During the journey they have My much needed peace for their minds. (Matthew 11:29) Consider what appears to be the narrow, hard path that leads to freedom as the Good News path because it is the road to Utopia for your body, soul and spirit. It is freedom from all the works of evil. It provides the power to resist evil temptations. It is a guaranty of success in all of your endeavors which comes from hearing My guidance and following My teachings. (II Peter 1:3-9)

    The minute you enter into the gate which leads to freedom, you see clearly things you never saw before. You hear things from Me you never heard before. You rejoice like you’ve never rejoiced before. You are a new creation and old destructive things pass away; all things become new. (I Corinthians 5:17) I give you tools called keys to enable you to walk peacefully on My path to complete freedom. (Matthew 16:19) I give you love for the unloved because I love you. (John 13:34) I give you keys to all of My treasury which never corrupts or decays.(Matthew 6:19-21) The narrow way is the way to complete joy. Always choose My way and prosper in every area of your life. Your Loving Father of Blessings. (Luke 12:32)

No comments: