Monday, January 26, 2015

PRIVATE AND PERSONAL TRAINING


Dear One,
  You have heard many times the saying that when all else fails, read the instruction book. People have ruined multitudes of purchases  because they have failed to read the instructions of the inventors or manufacturers on how to efficiently operate their helpful devices.
  The same thing has happened to My children relating to their lives.  They fail to read My Instruction Book, called the Bible, on how to have a good, peaceful and abundant life while in the earth.  I not only provide the Instruction book but I also provide a private tutor to personally teach you the intricate details relating to the instructions in My Book.  He is My Holy Spirit whom Jesus said would lead you into all truth, would take what He said and explain the wisdom relating to every principle of life that Jesus taught. I said He would give you My power to understand those principles and the power to utilize them, making you successful in every area of your life. Remember that Jesus said that He did not come to the world to destroy the world but that through Him the world might be saved from the father of destruction. (John 3:16-17;I John 3:8)

  My Holy Spirit lives inside of you to identify to you the works of evil, to identify to you My works of righteousness, and to give you discernment or judgment between the two.  (John 16:7-15) The minds of My children have been dulled by the devil so that they cannot discern the difference between good and evil unless they have My private tutor inside of them to do His work of revelation, which you often call something just "dawning" on you. What happens is My Spirit removes the blinders from your eyes and you understand valuable truths which will set you free from spiritual and mental blindness. (John 8:31-32)

  Everything that My Spirit teaches you will be confirmed in My Book so that you will not be led astray by vain imaginations.  You will cast aside all erroneous teachings that were taught to you by religions and you will receive the truths which magnify Me and My works in the earth.
  My Holy Spirit glorifies or exaggerates My characteristics to you.  He does My works in the earth which cause you to be in awe of My power and My wisdom. He brings the fullness of My kingdom, which Jesus promised, into your life.  He will exaggerate My characteristics in you if you will allow Him to do His full works which I commissioned Him to do.  He will work the fulness of My peace, My love, My mercy, My goodness, My kindness, My faith, My joy and My patience into you, making you My image in the earth. When you allow Him to do His mission, you will inherit the fullness of my gifts to you, delivering your full and complete inheritance which is due you as My child.(Galatians 5:22)
  Jesus called My Holy Spirit "the Promise of the Father,"of which Jesus spoke when He said that We would send another counselor to you, one who would live in you instead of be merely with you. He reveals the helpful hints in My Instruction Book to your mind from inside of you. (John 14:15-18)
   Any student has to have a book and a teacher.  I gave My children My Instruction Book and also a private tutor, My Holy Spirit.  You have everything necessary for having the abundant life of which Jesus spoke. (II Timothy 3:14-17)
   Take advantage of all of My gifts to you and you will have an abundance of them, as I promised.(Matthew 7:11; Matthew 13:11-12)
   Your Loving Father         

No comments: