Sunday, February 14, 2016

GOD'S VALENTINE CARD TO YOU

GOD'S VALENTINE CARD TO YOU
Dear One,
    There is so much power in My love.  It will transform you, your thoughts, your attitudes, your words and your actions.
       My love for you will last forever.  I am patient and kind to you.  I am never jealous of things you do that have occupied our time.  I am never moody with you.
      My love for you is never arrogant.  I never put you down.  I always lift you up.  I am never rude to you and I never insist on My own way before I bless you with My goodness.  I am never touchy or fretful with you.  I never take into account any wrong that you do.  I pay no attention to your shortcomings.  I never rejoice when you fail but I do rejoice when truth prevails in your life.
       I bear up under anything you do, everything you will ever do, and I am always ready to believe the best about you.  My hopes in you never cease under any  circumstances.
       My love for you will never come to an end no matter what you do, say or think.  My love for you is the greatest thing in your life.  (I Corinthians 13)
      When you are firmly established in My love for you, you will never be satisfied with living the life of the flesh again which is led by negative thoughts, attitudes, words or actions.  If you do, it will be like leaving heaven and going to hell.      
     Walking in the knowledge of My love for you takes you out of the earthly dimension and makes you supernatural because My love is supernatural. It is not of your world.  It is My unconditional love which transforms you constantly into a complete spiritual being because My Spirit has become your motivation for living, as He has revealed to you My love for you and for all beings.
    It is hellish to judge others by earthly standards.  It is supernatural to never judge anyone; but, instead, to see them spiritually, like Jesus said that He did.  My love in you covers all mistakes, all misdeeds, all sins, iniquities, transgressions and shortcomings of others and will only see their need for Me and My unconditional love.   My mercy and compassion can then be released from within you to all people regardless of what they have and haven't done for you or to you.   
    Love Looks Over the Vain Elements in the personalities of people .
    What does love cost you?  Nothing of value.  I have already paid the price.  I sent My Son to live in the earth and He gave His life so that you might know My love for you.  The price has already been paid.
   The only thing that loving Me and other people might cost you is giving up prejudices, pride, bitterness, vengeance, selfishness, condemnation and judgment.  When you give up those attitudes you can operate fully in My love, My forgiveness and My mercy.  My blessings are delivered quickly in a loving environment.
      My love is without prejudice.  I don't love anyone more than another.  I don't have the character defect of judging anyone.  That comes from hell.
      Become firmly established in My love for you and you will be able to love others as I love you.  Your life will be transformed and you will have heaven on earth.  (Ephesians 3:14-20)
       Your Loving Abba, Your Heavenly Papa
        

No comments: