Friday, February 5, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS - BORN OF THE SPIRIT


Dear One,
    The most important relationship you will ever have is your personal, intimate relationship to Me.  Jesus said that you must be born of water and the Spirit.  When a human is born of water, emerging from the water in the womb of the mother, you are born into the world as a human being.  That person is a member of the human race, having been born in the identical way of other humans.  The problems then begin of battling against the forces of evil sent from hell to destroy you or at least cause you life-long problems which rob you of your happiness.
     Be of good cheer, I have the solution to all of those problems.  Jesus died so that you will have access to My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Life who lived in Jesus and then He sent to live in all people who need supernatural power to overcome the problems.  That is called being born of the Spirit, often called reborn or born   again. (John 3:3-8))
    The first man, Adam, opened the door and allowed the devil to enter the earth; but Jesus, by His sacrifice, allowed My Holy Spirit to also enter the world with the purpose of defeating the works of the devil, just like Jesus did by My power when He walked the earth.
     My plan was that My newly born of the Spirit children would allow My Spirit to guide them and lead them in the ways to defeat evil in their lives, but very often My children who are born of My Spirit are blinded to the truth of also being baptized with My Spirit.  That spiritual baptism is what Jesus called "the promise of the Father" because I made it possible for My earthly offspring to have My power to overcome every evil circumstance and situation brought upon them by the devil, who is the father of evil in the earth. 
     My children who have been born of My Spirit need My supernatural power to overcome all evil, so I provided  the baptism of the Holy Spirit.  When born of My Spirit I became resident in their spirits.  But when a person is baptized by My Spirit, the person is immersed in My Spirit and covered with My Spirit, and their minds and bodies as well as their spirits are also endued with My power.  There is from that time forth supernatural power always available to defeat the evil in the world which is never defeated by human abilities but is only defeated by the spiritual power of My Holy Spirit. That is called the full gospel, the entire and complete good news truth relating to the total salvation of My children from the works of evil in the world.
     Some of My offspring choose not to be born of My Spirit, only being satisfied to be religious in some way, choosing other gods who are either their politicians,  their entertainment heroes or their sports heroes.  They remain earthly instead of spiritual.  Others of My children choose not to be baptized by My Holy Spirit and remain powerless all of their lives.  They stay earthly minded instead of heavenly minded.  They never defeat evil because it takes spiritual power to defeat spiritual problems. (Acts 1:8)
     Then there are some of My children who become born of My Spirit and baptized by My Spirit who do not listen to My words of wisdom and knowledge given to them by My Spirit. They are too busy with their religous institutions to spend time alone with Me.  They only listen to religious leaders who endeavor to teach them, but they neglect the personal words of My Spirit in which there is the power to change themselves and their surroundings.  (James 1:5-8)
     It is My Holy Spirit who enlightens the minds of My children and increases My spiritual growth and power in them.  One-on-one communion with Me is what brings My spiritual life to your body, soul and spirit. (John 14:25-27)
     The apostle Paul said that his divine purpose was to become intimately acquainted with me so that he would know My power, the hope of My calling and the glorious inheritance of the saints to us who believe.   Paul spent several years alone with Me, learning directly from My Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 1:15-24)
     I have the power, the wisdom and the knowledge to enable you to defeat every tribulation that can come into your life.  I provided My Holy Spirit to defeat all of the works of evil.  (II Peter 1:3-5)
     Take advantage of everything I give to you, being born of My Spirit and also baptized by My Spirit.  Then listen to My words of instruction given to you by My Spirit.  You will reign in life as My child when you do.  My gifts are free.  All you have to do is ask for them and receive them.  
     Your Heavenly Father of Solutions

No comments: