Saturday, February 13, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS - FREEDOM FROM FEAR

Dear One,
    All of My children want to be free of problems, free of fear, free from bondage to troublesome habits, free from domination, servitude and injustice.  There is only one real way to have freedom from all of those things and other ones which plague the existence of My children.  I said that you would know the truth and that truth will make you free. (John 8:31-32) The truths contained in My words to you are the only liberators.  My truth can make you free even in unjust circumstances.  My truth can make you free even if you are in bondage to unjust mates, bosses or governmental authorities.
    You must always remember the history of Joseph whose brothers sold him into slavery but because of the truths that that I gave to him through interpreting dreams he gained favor with his captors, was elevated to a place of authority, given lands and riches, and even eventually saved his father, brothers and their families from starvation. His story is an example of truth setting a person free.  Joseph did not fight against his captors; instead, he heard truth from Me and because of truth he was not only set free from bondage but he prospered under the unpleasant circumstances. Much later, Peter and Paul were set free from prison also by the Spirit of Truth when they prayed in My Holy Spirit.
    Jesus was emphatic when He said that truth will always make you free. (John 8:33-36)  He later said that when the Spirit of Truth comes to live in you that He will teach you all things from the inside of you.  (John 14:15-21)  He said that the Spirit of Truth will give you the peace which comes from being freed through His teaching you the insights and wisdom in what Jesus taught which you are unable to understand without the tutor, the Holy Spirit, explaining them to you. You are blinded to the effective ways to be free because your human mind is unfruitful in truth because of the devil's veil that he put upon the minds of all human so that they cannot understand My spiritual ways.  (John 14:25-27) 
    There were more promises from the mouth of Jesus.  He said that if His words live inside of you and are revealed by My Spirit of truth, that you will ask what you will and it will be granted to you.  He said that your joy will be full if you hear the words of the Spirit of Truth and follow them because they are the words of liberty.  The admonition of Jesus was that if you love Him that you will seek to hear the truths from the Spirit of Truth and you will be set free from bondage to all fear.  You will have joy instead of depression and sadness.  (John 15: 7-12)
    Rejoice!  When the Spirit of Truth comes to live in you at your invitation He reveals the wisdom of the teaching of Jesus from the inside of you, dispensing truth to your human mind from the inside of you, bypassing the veil which was put over your human mind from hell which caused you to be in bondage to spiritual ignorance and fear all of your life.  (II Corinthians 3:14-18) 
    My magnificent plan works.  Through the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in you, I bypass your human mind by My coming to live in your spirit.  And I teach your human mind from the inside of you instead of from the outside of you.  You become transformed by the renewing of your mind by My Holy Spirit from the inside of you instead of the outside; learning spiritual truths from the outside is impossible because of your mind being blinded by the devil.  (Romans 12:1-2)
    You are My temple in the earth if My Spirit lives in you.  (I Corinthians 3:16)   Make Him your Lord, your tutor, your counselor, your strength and the one who reveals My love to you.  (II Corinthians 3:17)
     My Spirit reveals all truth to you.  (John 16:7-15) There is no revelation of power that frees you aside from the Holy Spirit's truth.  He is My own Spirit and He was in Jesus.  When Jesus came back to live with Me, We sent the same Spirit that was in Him to live in My children to be the power which makes them free from every negative circumstance and every negative situation. There is no other way to be free. (Acts 1: 4-8)
     This truth was the mystery that was hidden from the foundation of the world. It is My full redemption of people through the indwelling of My Spirit whom I send to live inside of the spirits of My children.  (Romans 2:7-10)  Through Him I teach all things to My children so that they will have liberty and freedom in all areas of their lives.  He waits to free you from all problems, teaching you from the inside when you take time to learn from Him.  He waits for you to seek My truth from Him.  
     Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
      Your Father of Truth

No comments: