Tuesday, February 9, 2016

UNITY WITH THE SPIRIT OF LIFE

Dear One,
     Jesus taught so wisely about My Holy Spirit and the wonderful gifts that He distributes to My children. John the Baptist even taught about My Holy Spirit when He said that he baptized with water but that Jesus would baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire. (Matthew 3:11)  Yes, that prophesy was first fulfilled on the day of the feast of Pentecost when My Spirit came to earth to live in people who invite Him to live within them and set them free from the tribulations that come from living in a world where evil is rampant. (I John 3:8) The indwelling of My Holy Spirit is still happening today when people invite Me into their lives in the person of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil, and My Holy Spirit comes to live in you to destroy the works of evil in your life and also in the world through the power in you.
    My Holy Spirit gave My life to Jesus when He impregnated Mary and He gives My life to you when you invite Him to live in you.  My entire kingdom is at your disposal when you invite Me into your spirit because you have been born of My Spirit. Supernatural life is available to you when My life lives in you. Old things pass away and all things become new.  What a glorious day that is in the earth and in heaven when a human being decides to invite My life to live inside of him or her, with the power to change old, destructive things into new, constructive things which will enhance the life of that person and enhance the earth with more new life. (II Corinthians 5:17)
    As My Spirit of Life teaches you from the inside of you, you must be willing to let go of the old garbage from the old life and embrace the new gold that I reveal to you which transforms you into My image of love.  Old thoughts, attitudes, speaking and actions which caused destructive things to happen in your life in the past are rejected and new thoughts, attitudes, speaking and actions from Me become your motivation in life.  As a result of My Spirit living in you, blessings begin to flow into your life because you are My child, an inheritor of My Kingdom which it is My pleasure to give to you.  (Luke 12:32)
    I have sent teachers and prophets to teach you what I have taught them, but transformation into My image only comes from My Holy Spirit's private tutoring of you from the inside of you because every person is unique in experiences, heritage, backgrounds and in mental programming.  That is why you need a private tutor who home schools you individually from the inside of you, transforming your mind with Our Father/child fellowship and teachings. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    With those private tutorings you begin to know Me intimately and because you know Me personally you become like Me in attitude and wisdom. You begin to truly worship Me in Spirit and in truth. (John 4:23-24)
   When you seek Me and seek My kingdom, I am always waiting for you to separate yourself from the world and come to Me so that we can enjoy our time together where I teach you and bless you with My wisdom and knowledge which attract My good blessings into your life.
    I always give you rest from your labors when you listen to Me.
    Your Peaceful, Restful Father
         

No comments: