Tuesday, February 23, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS - A PEARL OF GREAT PRICE

RELATIONSHIPS - FAITH, A PEARL OF GREAT PRICE
Dear One,
     Wisdom that comes from Me is worth much more than an earthly pearl of great price which might support an entire nation for years.  My wisdom is valuable to the person who needs answers to prayers, needs insight into problems and needs My solutions which lift burdens off of you.
     One of the pearls of great price that Jesus taught will startle and surprise you because it is the basis of Our relationship.  It involves faith and trust in Me, being firmly planted in the reality that I love you and want to take care of your every need, want and desire.  The surprising thing to you might be that before Jesus taught about depending upon Me, He described the two forces at work in the world, My kingdom and the devil's kingdom.  He said that you cannot serve mammon, the god of this world, and also serve Me.  He said It is impossible to be loyal to both. (Matthew 6:24) 
    After He pronounced that truth through a precise admonition, He said therefore for you not worry or be anxious about anything. (Matthew 6:25-33)  He said not to worry about what you need to drink or what you need to eat because when you are dependent upon Me and My kingdom that your every need will be supplied. At that time He used eating and drinking as an example but His instructions later on when He taught about My Holy Spirit living inside you, He taught that if you depend upon Me relating to anything, that I will meet every one of your needs, the need for healing, for miracles, for wisdom, for knowledge, for the supernatural power to overcome everything negative in the world. (John 14:23-27; John 16:12-15) That is a pearl of the greatest value.
    Some of My children think that worry is a virtue, that if they don't worry about something that the circumstance or situation does not really matter to them.  Those faithless people think that if they don't worry about something that they are not showing Me how important the matter is to them. That is a lie instituted in your mind by the devil.  You cannot worry in your mind and also entertain faith in me at the same time.  It is impossible.   So worry thoughts in your mind comes from hell because they make you anxious for things you need.  But, My words infused into your mind give you faith in Me, relieving you of all worry. 
    Worry comes from hell; faith comes from Me.  It's that simple.
    This pearl of great price is a key element to My kingdom.  James said it clearly.  He said you should not be double minded about anything because if you are double minded by worrying and trying to have faith at the same time, that you will receive nothing.(James 1:5-8)  I am not withholding anything from you, but when you worry and are anxious for anything you are yielding to the devil's temptation to join with his kingdom of destruction.  When you have faith, speaking your confidence in Me, you are depending upon Me to supply your every need.  It is in a faith atmosphere that I can do everything.  It is in a worrying, fearful atmosphere that I am unable to do anything for you because you have switched your allegiance from heaven to hell.   It's a matter of on whom you choose to depend, upon hell or heaven, upon mammon or upon Me.
     When you depend completely upon Me, nothing wavering, I am able to do anything and everything for you because you have chosen the good part.  Remember Martha and Mary who had welcomed Jesus into Martha's house.  Martha was disturbed that Mary was listening to Jesus teach instead of helping her serve food to the people.  When she complained to Jesus He said, "Martha, you are worried with cares and troubles about many things but Mary has chosen the good part which cannot be taken away from her." (Luke 10:38-42)
     You should always choose the good parts, the thoughts of faith in Me and My ability to supply every need you have.  Instead of worrying about how you are going to solve your own problems, when you depend upon Me you will be accessing all of My power and the help of the angels to meet all of your needs.
    Let your mantra be that you are not ashamed, that "I know Him in whom I have believed and I am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him."   (II Timothy 1:12) That is a firm profession of your faith in Me.  I can keep working efficiently in your behalf in that spiritual atmosphere.  I said if you confess Me before men, professing faith in Me, I will confess you before the angels, coaching them on how to meet your needs because you have professed faith in Me. (Luke 12:8-9)
    Your Father of Efficient Works in Your Behalf
   

No comments: