Monday, June 13, 2016

HOW TO BE BLESSED


Dear One,
    Jesus told My children the keys of the kingdom on how to be blessed. 
    First He said that if you are poor in spirit with no power to overcome evil in your life that you are blessed when you receive My kingdom power of the Holy Spirit into your life. (Matthew 5:3)
    Next He said that if you mourn and are comforted by Me that you are blessed to have received My comfort. (Matthew 5:4)  
    He said that you are blessed if you have an attitude of meekness because you will inherit My kingdom while in the earth. (Matthew 5:5)
    Jesus said that you are blessed if you hunger and thirst after righteousness because you will be filled with My righteousness until you are satisfied. That is the supreme blessing. (Matthew 5:6)
    He said that you are blessed when you are  merciful because you will obtain mercy from others, which is a blessing. (Matthew 5:7)
    Pureness of heart brings My blessings into your life because you become intimately acquainted with Me and see Me face to face. (Matthew 5:8)
    When you are a peacemaker in every relationship, with every person you meet, with those who oppose you and those who insult you, you are blessed because you are identified as My child. (Matthew 5:9)
     Jesus said that you are blessed when you are persecuted for being righteous, loving, kind, merciful, meek, joyful, forgiving, kind, good, patient and faithful because My kingdom belongs to you.  (Matthew 5:10)
     He went on to say that the persecution must be false persecution for My sake.  That doesn't mean that you are persecuted for being oppositional, divisive, unkind, sowers of enmity and strife, envious, jealous or selfish with unbelievers.  It means when you are persecuted for being of My true characteristics, showing love and peace to even the ones who sow evil in the world, that you are blessed already because you are the light of the world and the salt of the earth.  (Matthew 5:13-15)  Your light is not bright when it is offensive to others.
     Jesus cleared it up when He said that your light should shine before people so that they will see your good works of love and peace, mercy. meekness, and forgiveness and as a result they will glorify Me because you have changed other people with your works of love and peace. (Matthew 5:16) Remember, it is your righteousness that glorified Me.
    To sum up His teaching, He said that if you receive My comfort you are blessed, that if you receive My Spirit into your life that you are blessed because you will no longer mourn, that if you are meek, merciful, peaceful with everyone, constant seekers of righteousness, pure in heart, joyful while being persecuted for being righteous, then you are supremely blessed because you have a Father and child relationship with Me.
     Some of My children seek to be persecuted by being offensive to people in trying to win them to My kingdom.  That is not being persecuted for being righteous.  Some people are judgmental of unbelievers and people who have different religious practices from them.  That is not being persecuted for being righteous.   Some of My children seek to be persecuted for their interpretation of the laws, acting like I make them judge and jury of everyone else in the world.  That is not being persecuted for being righteous.  Some of My children seek to be persecuted by being confrontational to people in trying to win other people to Me.  That is not being persecuted for righteousness sake.  Those people are dimmed lights and unsavory salt.
     My desire is that when witnessing to others that My children make love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and meekness their aim. Those characteristics of mine will assure that your words will be easily consumed and digested, producing miracles in the lives of the hearers.
     Don't seek to be persecuted.  Seek My righteousness and you will be abundantly blessed.
     Your Father of Blessings

No comments: