Tuesday, June 28, 2016

THE IMPOSSIBLE BECOMES REALITY

Dear One,
    From the first day of the culmination of My promises that I would come to live in My children, that first day being the day of Pentecost, on that day the impossible became not only possible but became reality.  The manifestation of My promise of complete forgiveness of sins became real, the manifestation of My promise that My children could become the temples of My Spirit in the earth became real, the manifestation of the promise that I would speak individually and personally to My children in their thoughts became real, the promise that I would give to My children dreams and visions to enhance their lives became real, and the promise that My words would cover the earth as the waters cover the sea became real as My children began to speak My words in spiritual languages.  (Joel 2:28-32; Jeremiah 31:33-35; Isaiah 11:1-9; John 37-39; Acts 2:1-4) My words, which I had used to create the earth, are available for My children to speak, creating peace out of chaos and bringing solutions to all problems. 
     Not only did the impossible become reality but the impossible still becomes reality in the lives of My children who are in unity with Me, for My kingdom becomes reality in their lives in the earth.  My words through their mouths move demonic mountains of destruction out of their lives and I send My healing virtues to restructure their bodies, souls and spirits.  My personal Fatherly advice and instructions become reality in their thoughts and they follow My guidance.  Yes, the impossible becomes reality to My children who are dedicated to My Spirit within them instead of being dedicated to the passions and judgments of the devil who tempts them in their flesh.  (Romans 8:12-17)
     Jesus came to earth in the power of My Holy Spirit to destroy the works of the devil and My Holy Spirit inside of you wants to destroy the works of the devil in your life.  My Spirit is doing the same ministry of Jesus in the lives of My children today by living inside of them and becoming your power source against all evil temptations and evil works.  (I John 3:8-11)
     My love became evident in the earth in the person of Jesus Christ.  My love lives in you and must be spread abroad in the earth by My children of love.  True, unconditional, unselfish love is My nature and My children are products of My love.  Therefore, you owe love to everyone because of My love that is resident in you in reality, as was My original plan through the person of the Holy Spirit. (John 13: 34-35; Romans 13: 8-10; I John 4;7-8)
     The impossible became reality when Jesus came to earth to show My love to everyone.  The impossible becomes reality when My Holy Spirit shows My unconditional love for everyone through you.
     My children who are led by My Holy Spirit while living in the earth always live the life of impossible events becoming realities in their lives.  They have My personal words to them which transform them into My image and they have My spiritual languages which transform the earth into My kingdom. (Luke 11:20)
     My plan is complete in those who are led by My Spirit.  My plan is no longer a mystery.  It is reality.
     Your Father of the Perfect Plan      

No comments: