Wednesday, June 8, 2016

THE WILL OF THE DEVIL


Dear One,
    Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.  In His efforts in doing that, He identified the works of evil in his teachings so that you will easily identify the temptations that come to your mind.  Those temptations from hell come into your thoughts in an effort to entice you to do the will of the devil whom Jesus called the prince of this world.  The devil is only the prince of this world because Adam unknowingly invited him in when he refused My advice not to listen to the devil who disguised himself as a serpent in the Garden of Eden.  Since that day, the devil has had free access to the thoughts of My children because Adam gave him authority.  However, Jesus, by the power of My Holy Spirit, took back the authority from the devil when he died on the cross and went to hell for the sins of the whole world.  My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit have the authority to cast demons out of themselves and also out of the lives of others.  My children also have the power to refuse the evil temptations of the devil which come into their thoughts.
     Jesus prayed to Me that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Only with the power of My Spirit are any humans able to do My will in the earth because with the supernatural power of My Spirit operating in them they can refuse the will of the devil and they are able to take My advice in all things.  Jesus wanted My kingdom to come on earth as it is in My heaven so that My will would be done.  That happened on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit descended from heaven into the earth to be received by My children in an effort to defeat all of the works of evil in the earth.
     However, Jesus knew the pull of the devil in his temptations of My children to do his will in the earth instead of My children doing My will in the earth.  Jesus outlined the differences in My will and the will of the devil in many scenarios so that you would understand the difference and follow My advice, thus doing My will instead of the devil's will.
     In an effort to show the importance of His teachings and admonitions, Jesus prefaced his first teachings by saying that anyone who relaxes the least of His commands and teaches others to do the same will be last in My kingdom of heaven.  He also said that those who do what He commanded and then teaches others to do them are greatest in My kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19-20) He said that your actions must be more righteous than the actions of the scribes and Pharisees.  Then He began to teach about the differences between the will of the devil and My will. 
     For instance, Jesus said that religious laws say that you should not kill, but He took it even further and said that if you succumb to the temptations of the devil to be angry with someone that you are already in danger of being judged, too.  He was saying that all killings begin with tempting thoughts of anger because that is the will of the devil, to escalate anger until someone is killed.  Jesus said that even insulting someone or calling someone a fool, as led by the devil, can eventually result in people getting killed, which is the judgment of the devil.  (Matthew 5:21-22)  Jesus taught you how to avoid the judgment of the devil in situations involving opposition or conflict.  He outlined it perfectly when He said that you should make peace with everyone who has offended you or everyone whom you have offended, asking forgiveness of the person.  He said that after you have made peace with everyone, which is My will, then your forgiving actions pave the way for My kingdom to work miracles in your life. (Matthew 5:23-26) 
    In that teaching Jesus identified the differences in the two wills, the devil's will and My will.  He taught that the devil's will in your life is to entice you to participate in conflict and opposition so that he can bring his judgments of destruction into your life.  Jesus taught that My will in your life is to entice you to always forgive others as I forgive you so that My kingdom can come into your life, resulting in My will being done on earth as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 5:10-12)
    In the same teaching seminar Jesus taught you that the devil's will is that you hate your enemies so that he can bring his judgment upon you.  So he tempts you to hate others.  (Matthew 5:43)  My Son said that My will is that you love your enemies and pray for the people who persecute you, oppose you and are in conflict with you.  He said to bless them, just like I do.  He gave the example that I make the sun to shine on the evil and the good and I send rain on the just and the unjust.  (Matthew 5: 44-48)   Jesus said that in doing good to your enemies you prove that you are My child because you do My will instead of being a child of the devil by doing his will. (John 8:44-47)  My children occasionally leave My kingdom living and bind themselves to the works of evil, hatred, anger, lust, judging, condemning, opposing, also sowing conflict and division seeds.  Because they have done the will of the devil instead of My will in matters, they have chosen to leave the protection of My kingdom, leaving behind the riches of My family and instead putting themselves in line for curses to invade their lives.  They have not recognized the voice of the devil in their thoughts and they have followed him into his pits of destruction.  Jesus said that they will pay the last penny.  However, when they realize that they have chosen pig pen living with judgments from hell, if they return to Me I will receive them back into My family of love, peace and joy.
     Jesus emphatically taught you the contrasting difference between the will of the devil which leads to destruction and My will which leads to the abundant life and soul peace.  I gave you a will to choose between the two voices which speak in your thoughts.  Choose My will and live a life of joy.
    Your Loving, Joyful Father

No comments: