Tuesday, February 13, 2018

EFFECTIVE FATHERLY PLANS AND STRATEGIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Good fathers in the earth find ways to teach their children so that the children will understand the mechanics of living successfully in the earth.  There are rules to be followed, strategies to be understood, guidance to be honored and lessons to be learned by the children which equips them to be able to attain everything good that is possible to experience in the earth.  There are verbal words and communications that are taught by a good father to his children that are kind, wise, civil and respectful which will benefit them in having successful careers in their adult lives.
    Bad fathers in the earth leave their children to learn on their own without any good tutoring and the children only learn by observation the bad habits of the father. They end up emulating him because of not having any real schooling in kindness, goodness, love or mercy.  The children become corrupt in manners, in relationships and they are destined for life in either physical prisons or mental prisons because of their father's lack of parenting skills.  The child is blamed for his or her corruption but the blame goes back generation after generation until the beginning of the world.
    I created the earth and I created My children to be My image in the world, having My wisdom, My knowledge, My love, My kindness, My goodness, My forgiveness, My joy and My peace.  The first man Adam and I conversed one on one and I was able to warn him about an invader named the devil who wanted to enter the earth and pollute it with his words spoken to Eve and Adam which would curse everything instead of My words being spoken which would continue to bless everything.  You know the story, Adam and Eve refused to believe My warning and they allowed the devil to enter into their world with all of his curses for My children and for the earth itself.  (Romans 8:19-23)  The history of men is about My Fatherly efforts to restore the earth to its first position of being blessed instead of cursed by the devil. 
    My plan was how to efficiently get My words back into the earth to My children which would bypass the devil so that he could not interfere with them.  First My plan was to have My Son Jesus come to earth in the form of a human and die for the sins of the whole world.  He was filled with My Holy Spirit and baptised in My Holy Spirit, so when he walked in the earth He spoke My creative, restorative words which cast out demons, healed the sick, comforted the brokenhearted and declared the coming of My kingdom into your world.  Then He was crucified on the cross for your sins and the sins of every person who ever lived and who would ever live. (I John 2:2)  Victory became reality when that scenario happened.
    After Jesus rose from the dead and came back to heaven to live with Me, after clearing the way for My plan to be implemented, It was time for My divine mystery to be revealed.  Jesus and I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who invite Him to live in them and become His dwelling place in the earth, just like He was formerly in Jesus Christ when He lived in the earth.  When My Holy Spirit came to live in humans on the event of the festival of Pentecost, it became apparent that My powerful words would live again inside of My children and the language of My kingdom of heaven would be spoken by My children. (Acts 1:5-8)  My spiritual words were given to them so that I could speak My strategies through their mouths that would save their lives and the world from the works of the devil. (Acts 2:1-4)  My spiritual words would bypass their human minds which were cursed with unbelief and rebellion.  My spiritual words are the same language that I had formerly, at the beginning, spoken in the earth when I created it, words which caused the earth and My children to be formed. (Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20)  
   When I come to live inside of My children, they become new creations and I give them My words to speak in prayers that cast out demons, heal the sick, comfort the brokenhearted and declare that now My kingdom has come into the earth, the same as I did through Jesus Christ.  My words are now restored into the earth so that My will can be done in it.  When My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit pray in My spiritual prayer language, miracles take place in the earth and in the heavens.  My plan works and there are celebrations in heaven, led by Jesus Christ. My Holy Spirit took over the ministry of Jesus Christ.
    I am your good Father and I give to you the same spiritual language to speak in prayers that I spoke when I created your world and the same language that I speak in My heavenly kingdom.  The language is called by some people "other tongues" because it is not a language known to people.  It is the language of My Holy Spirit because it is My spiritual language. 
    Because I am your good Father, I give you My spiritual words to speak so that when you pray for your human enemies I am speaking strategies to the angelic hosts that will bring defeat to the demons who are causing those humans to act as your enemies by harming you, speaking evil about you, persecuting you, robbing from you, stealing from you and who may even have plans to kill you.  I speak My strategies in My heavenly language that the angels understand which cause My angels to stop the devil and his demons in their plans to ruin your life. 
   This is why I told you to pray for your enemies, to do good to them, to bless them and to love them, because in praying for them in My Spiritual language you are allowing Me to speak My words which instruct the angels on how to defeat the demons in the spiritual dimension who are behind the problem and instruct the angels on how to save you and your former human enemies from destruction.  My desire is that all people are saved and come to the knowledge of truth.  Your human enemies are definitely included in "all people". (I Timothy 2:1-4)
   My mysterious plan from the foundation of the world that was hidden from even the angels was My glorious plan to live inside of you and My other children and speak into your thoughts My instructions, My guidance, My insights, wisdom and revelations so that you will be able to avoid the evil that is in the world.  Just as important a part of the plan was that I would speak My heavenly language through your mouth and the mouths of My other children in prayers which cause My angels to overcome all of the works of the devil that plague your life and the lives of all of My children. 
   My children sing, "Oh happy day when Jesus took my sins away."  It was just as happy a day when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children, baptizing them in My power which made them a new creation with a new spiritual language which would overcome all the works of the devil in the earth.  Now, that was a happy day and is still a happy day when My children ask Me to baptize them in My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 3:11-12; Acts1:4-5)  When they do, I am able to get My words into the earth again in order to restore it to perfection.
    Become partakers of My mysterious plan to set the world free from the bondage to corruption and enjoy the freedom that My obedient children have. I implemented the plan.  My children must partake of it, be baptized in My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit's prayer language to have the abundant life that I promised.
   Your Father of Power and Love.

No comments: