Wednesday, February 21, 2018

MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   When you and My other children choose to reconcile your enemies to yourselves by loving them instead of hating them, forgiving them instead of seeking vengeance, doing good to them, blessing them and praying for them, you are operating in the ministry of reconciliation to which I called you.  (II Corinthians 5:16-21)  I said through My Holy Spirit that you are a new creation with My life inside of you and that you are reconciled to Me through the ministry of Jesus Christ. 
    You are in harmony with Me, sharing My nature, My attitudes and My motivations which are to reconcile everyone to yourself and to Me.  That means to be in harmony with everyone.  When you are in harmony with people you are at peace with them. 
   As My child, you can always find something with which to harmonize with your enemies.  If nothing else, you can harmonize with them in the fact that I love them just as much as I love you because I am Love. 
   I said that the way to be completely reconciled with people is to forgive everyone their trespasses and to look upon them from a spiritual viewpoint instead of from a human point of view.  The spiritual viewpoint is that they are forgiven by Me, therefore they must be forgiven by you. 
   Since you are a new creation, becoming more and more Christlike, old things such as judging people must pass away, or the devil will see that you will be judged by the same standard with which you judge others.  (Matthew 7:1-4) When you refuse to forgive others, you are judging them and saying that My sacrifice of My Son on the cross did not include your enemies even though I told you that His sacrifice was for the whole world.  Therefore, your enemies deserve your forgiveness because I have already forgiven them.  When you forgive them, you are efficient in the ministry to which you are called which is forgiveness of sins and loving others as I love you.  (John 13:34-35; John 20:21-23)  In doing those things which I instructed you, you are fulfilling the ministry of Jesus Christ who died for your sins and brought you into a harmonious relationship with Me.
   I said that My children who have been reconciled to Me are ambassadors for Me, reconciling all people to Me by loving them and forgiving them.  In doing so, you are inviting them into My family, eager that they become harmonious with Me. When they do, they will keep peace with others and love others, also. 
    Working with Me as My ambassador of helping to save people from the works of the devil has more to do with loving them and forgiving them than preaching at them.  I said that when people see your good works, such as forgiving and loving everyone, that they will glorify Me. (Matthew 5:16)
    You and I are working together for the salvation of the whole world.  (II Corinthians 6:1-2)  I cautioned you not to accept the grace of My forgiveness in vain; meaning merely only for your own benefit and excluding others through your holding grudges and refusing to forgive them.  My forgiveness of you must be shared by your forgiving others just like you are forgiven by Me.  Vanity will tempt you to embrace forgiveness only for yourself instead of your forgiving others, too, as you have been forgiven.(Matthew 6:12)
    Reconcile all people to yourself, including your enemies, by forgiving them and loving them with My love.  In doing that, you pave the way for them to be reconciled to Me.  When you do, My kingdom comes into your life with its magnificent benefits because you have fulfilled the instructions that I gave through Jesus to you.
    Your Father of Harmony and Peace

No comments: