Friday, February 16, 2018

RIGHTEOUSNESS BEGETS REWARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   As your protective Father of magnificent provisions I am determined to see that what you lose in promoting My kingdom in the earth will be justly returned to you with enormous benefits and rewards.  When you do good, bless and pray for your enemies, I am your Father who sees that judgment is done to the demons who afflict you and that justice is done to My children who display My characteristics in the earth by heeding My words through Jesus Christ.  In promoting My family values in the earth of love, peace and mercy, you are identifying Me as your Father and you will receive wonderful rewards for seeking My kingdom and My righteousness, as Your Brother Jesus taught to you.  Unfortunately, My children who promote division, strife, anger, discord and wrath will inherit what the devil has as his rewards, which are destruction and death. (Galatians 5:16-21)
   From the beginning of time I never hid from My children the truth that you choose between good and evil every moment of your lives.  I even said that if you choose to think good thoughts, speak good, edifying words and do good actions toward My other children that you will inherit My wonderful blessings because you have chosen My mode of operating in the earth that I gave to you.  I also said that if you choose to dwell on the evil thoughts that invariably come to your mind, then choosing to speak those evil things and perform the evil actions with which you are tempted, that the curses of destruction and death will flood into your life on earth because you have chosen an evil family over My loving family.  (Deuteronomy 28)  The clarity of My warning has never diminished.
   My children proved that they were powerless to refuse evil, so I made it possible for My Son to come to earth and die for the sins of the whole world in order to satisfy the political fervor of the day which demanded death on the cross for lawbreakers.  My Son was innocent of any civil lawbreaking but He was guilty of breaking religious laws in able to heal the sick, cast out demons, comfort the brokenhearted and let captives of the devil go free.  He died on the cross for everyone who had ever sinned and would ever sin, making null and void the devil's judgment upon My children.  He suffered the punishment for everyone.  He had to offer forgiveness for the sins of everyone so that I could send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children and give to them the same power that Jesus had when He ministered in the earth, the power to refuse to do evil, the power to heal the sick, the power to cast out the demons who cause sickness and evil behavior, the power to perform miracles, and the power to love their enemies.
   My children who are born of My Spirit and are baptized in My Spirit have the power and ability to only do good to other people, to love their enemies, to only return good for evil done to them and to intercede in My spiritual prayer language in order for Me to defeat the demons who taunt them and tempt them and other people.  They have the power and ability to hear My voice and they have the power to follow My advice.  If they do, they are rewarded by Me.  (Matthew 5:44-48)
   There are great rewards for My children who hear My voice and obey Me because My instructions to you keep you from doing evil in the world which has its own rewards if you choose to do evil. The rewards for My children who do evil are not beneficial to them because they are from the devil and are curses. (Matthew 6:1-8))  My rewards for you are beneficial and glorious, making you the head and not the tail, above instead of beneath. 
    I said that you are blessed and rewarded when you are persecuted for righteousness sake. (Matthew 5:10-16)  I was not talking about your being persecuted for proclaiming My name in public as if the more your say "Jesus" in public makes you righteous.  I was not talking about your declaring that you are My child to everyone you meet.  I was not talking about proclaiming all the time in public about the good you are doing in church.  I was not talking about when you are martyred for refusing to deny Me.  I said you are blessed and rewarded when you are persecuted for RIGHTEOUSNESS sake. 
    Immediately after teaching about being blessed for righteousness sake, Jesus began teaching you about what are righteous actions toward others.  He said when someone strikes you and you refuse to return the evil, you will be referred to as being a coward, weak and powerless by other people.   In reality you are being righteous because you are obeying and doing what I told you to do.  When you love your enemies, you are righteous and are often persecuted and ridiculed for not hating our enemies. not demanding an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.  When you do good to someone who insults you, injures you or robs from you. you are being righteous if you do what I told you to do which is to give them your cloak also if they take your coat, to give them more than they take from you.  You are often persecuted and ridiculed for not defending yourself in that situation,  You often are persecuted and ridiculed by other people because you did not defend yourself.  Those things are what I meant when I said that you are blessed when people persecute you for righteousness sake, meaning for doing My righteous actions in the earth that were taught by Jesus.   I said when you do what I ask you to do in righteous actions, that you will be rewarded. 
   My Holy Spirit confirmed the teaching of Jesus about being righteous when He said that even if you cast out demons in My name, heal the sick in My name, speak in tongues, even give your body to be burned in My name, that those things do not make you righteous.  He said that it is acts of love toward the unloved, your enemies, the depressed, the sinners and the homeless, that those loving actions toward others are what makes you righteous because I love them and when you allow Me to love them through you, you are being righteous as I am righteous.(I Corinthians 13:1-4)  It is when you are patient, kind, loving, good, hopeful, and faithful that you are righteous.  In being boastful, angry, jealous, irritable, resentful, arrogant, rude, rejoicing when wrong prevails and insisting on your own way, you are not righteous.  In other words, it is not in publicly and piously declaring your allegiance to Me that you are righteous.  Instead, it is in how you treat your human enemies that declares your righteousness. 
   I said that your righteousness must exceed the righteousness of the scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees or you will never enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  It is in doing what Jesus Christ and I teach you to do that makes your righteous.  It is not in you publicly declaring your own righteousness that makes you righteous in My eyes.
   You must heed the teachings of Jesus Christ if you declare your belief in Him.  It is not in your declaration of your allegiance to Him or to Me that identifies whether you have become My child of righteousness.  It is in your acts of love, forgiveness, mercy and peacemaking that identify that you are My righteous child.
   I said to seek My kingdom and My righteousness and everything you ever need will be given to you.  It is not in what you do publicly that earns rewards from Me.  It is what you do in secret to your enemies that testifies of your righteousness and earns rewards from Me.
    As your Loving Father, I delight in rewarding you.  I gave you My righteousness.  You are equipped to do My righteous deeds by My Holy Spirit.  Do them in secret and you will be rewarded by Me.
    Your Father of Great Rewards                                   

No comments: