Sunday, February 4, 2018

FATHERSLY GUIDANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
   All good fathers give wise guidance to their children.  It takes love, dedication and devotion for fathers to take the time to guide their children onto the right paths in life which lead to their children having happy, good, prosperous lives.   Wise guidance for their children is not only beneficial for the children, it is valuable for the parents because, if taken, it keeps the parents from having to rescue their children from the heartaches of making bad decisions. 
   Time taken by fathers early in the lives of their children to guide and teach their children how to make wise decisions establishes a trusting relationship that will encourage the children to take the advice of their fathers because they have seen the wisdom of their father's own choices.  It should never be to "do what I say, not what I do".  The wisdom of seeing good fathers make good decisions is passed down through generations and results in peaceful, loving lives full of the abundance of good rewards for having made good decisions.
   I am your good, loving Heavenly Father.  I created you and your world and I know how to teach you to make the right choices in your life in order for you to avoid the evil that is in the world.  My children who let Me guide them early in their spiritual lives learn to trust Me because they know that I have wisdom that is far beyond human wisdom.  I know how to lead you onto the right paths which keep you from following evil temptations but instead lead you onto the paths of righteousness because you are My child.  I know the traps that have been set by the devil and I know how to lead you away from those traps and onto the straight paths that lead to having the abundant life that I have for you.  I do all of My guidance for you through the teachings of Jesus and the guidance of My Holy Spirit when you are empowered by the baptism of My Spirit. (John 16:12-15)  You have My written guidance in My Instruction Book to you and you have My personal, individual words of guidance from the inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit if you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness that I desire for you. (II Peter 1:3-4)
   Every good earthly father rescues his children from the consequences that come from making wrong decisions.  Very often, the children make wrong choices because of being deceived by their peers.  If the parents did not prepare their children with having the wisdom to refuse the lures toward evil from their friends and acquaintances, then the parent left them unprepared.  However, if the parent warned the children and the children still disobey, the good father still tries to rescue his children from the consequences of their disobedience.  Good fathers restore their children to the right paths, forgiving them and setting them on the right paths again. (Luke 15:12-22)     
   My children are constantly bombarded with temptations from hell which, if obeyed, cause them to have hell on earth.  When you succumb to the devil's temptations, you are in need of a savior. When you turn to Me, I swoop in and save you from the consequences of your wrong choices.  When My spiritual children pray in the Spirit in the language of My spiritual family, it is through those words that I manage to destroy the works that the demonic spirits did in their lives.   
   It is through My guidance that I teach you, as your loving Father, how to restore peace to your relationships in the earth, which brings favor to Me in the minds of other people.  I teach you how to resist temptations to do evil in the world by returning evil for evil done to you.  I teach you how to restore peace and love in your life by forgiving other people for evil having been done to you. When you do, it releases Me to take vengeance on the evil demons who led you astray and who led astray the person who does evil deeds.  Offenses are not done by people merely as an act of their own wills, they are done by yielding to temptations from the devil who tempts people to do their evil wills in the earth.  
    Loving people who oppose you and do evil to you releases My power to minister to the offender by speaking My wisdom into their thoughts which gives them the desire to know Me as you know Me.  That is why it's so important to love your enemies, to pray for them, to bless them, and to do good to them.  When you do, I send My angels with their coals of fire to burn out the demons who are tempting a person to do evil toward you. That is the reason that I told you to love your enemies, so that I can do miracles in their lives from the spiritual dimension which gives them the desire to know Me.
   There are reasons for everything for which I guide you.  My guidance for you involves good actions for you to do so that I am released to do My spiritual works in the lives of people.  If you return evil for evil done to you, you have authorized the devil to send more evil into your world.  if you return good for evil done to you, you authorize Me to send more good into the world.  I guide you to do good things.
    My guidance to you increases wisdom and knowledge in your human mind.  It is part of My transforming of your human mind with My wisdom and knowledge which                 
causes you to do My will in the earth instead of yielding to temptations that come from the devil which bring hell into your life by your making bad choices.   Doing My will in your life brings My kingdom of love into your life on earth.
   Follow My guidance which is found in the Bible, My instruction book to you, and follow the guidance of My Holy Spirit who will lead you into the green pastures of life.  He will explain to you in your thoughts all truths about My guidance.  When you do, heaven on earth is the result.
   Your Father of Wise Guidance     

No comments: