Tuesday, February 6, 2018

FATHERLY PROVISIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Good human fathers in the earth supply beneficial provisions for their children.  First of all, they seek education which will allow them to work at an occupation from which they will receive good payment for their services.  Their education will pay off in allowing them to adequately and sometimes abundantly obtain salaries which will allow their children to be free from worry and concern about the things that daily meet their needs.  Good fathers do not want their children to have to fret about their own care and the care of others.  As their children are growing and developing into mature adults, the good fathers don't want their children to have to worry about getting their needs, wants and desires met. 
   Children of good fathers grow into mature adults because they have observed the virtues and mature decisions made by their fathers.  It is in having their needs met that gives the children their emotionally firm foundation because they were not constantly having to worry about what they had to eat, what clothing was there to wear and what home was there to shelter them.  Children of good fathers grow into good parents which bless the world by being generous to others.
   I am your Father of provisions, your Father of bodily, spiritual and emotional supplies.  The wonderful benefit to My children is that I can live inside of them in order to augment the supply of all things necessary for them to have a happy and peaceful life.  (John 14:14-17)   In that promise written by My Holy Spirit I said that My unmerited favor and well being that comes from peace are available to you through My knowledge and the knowledge of Jesus Christ being revealed to you.  Because of My love for My children, I freely give to you and to all of My children the wisdom and knowledge which will allow you to succeed in your lives on earth. My wisdom and knowledge are My greatest gifts to you. 
   The benefit that I have as your Father and that you have as My child that is higher and more beneficial to My children than what human fathers have, is that I can live inside of you and My other children in your own spirit and speak My wisdom and knowledge into your human mind which will transform it into a righteous mind with the same wisdom and knowledge that was in Christ Jesus.  (Romans 12:2)  I can refute all powerless religious doctrines and replace them with revelations from My Holy Spirit which will free you from bondage to evil spirits, religious laws and political dependency. 
   From the inside of you I can lead and guide you onto the peaceful green pastures and still waters of life, away from all evil works.  I said through Jesus that I would not leave you comfortless, but that I would come to you and live inside of you instead of merely walking beside you like earthly fathers do. (John 14:18-21) It is from the inside of you that I give My Fatherly instructions which will lead you into having a prosperous, successful life in the earth.  I even gave to My children an Instructions Book called the Bible which will confirm the truths of My personal instructions to you.  It contains some of the wisdom and knowledge that your brother Jesus taught to his followers which helped them lead a life free from worries and fears.  He said that His insights were limited but when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you that He will lead you into ALL TRUTH, that He takes what I say to Him and reveals those truths to you. (John 16:13-15)
    My Holy Spirit provides to you all things that are necessary for your having a life of abundant provisions while you live in the world.  It is through My Holy Spirit, your private tutor living inside of you, that My spiritual, bodily and emotional provisions come into your life. (II Peter 1:3)  I tell you how to access all of My provisions because there are works of My character that must be spread in the world from the inside of you which facilitate your inheriting all of My blessings.  My Holy Spirit said through Peter that your part in cooperating with Me in ways that make it easy for Me to meet all of your needs, wants and desires is that you must supplement your faith with virtue which is My righteousness and with spiritual knowledge which I teach you via My Holy Spirit.  In addition, I said that you must practice self control as powered by My Spirit in resisting evil, that you must be steadfast in following My guidance, not just hearing it but doing it.  I said that you must add to all of those spiritual characteristics godliness, My personality traits  which display themseves in brotherly affection for all people which come My divine love for all of humanity and your world. (II Peter 1:5-7)
   I went on in My encouragement through My Holy Spirit by saying that anyone who does not allow Me to work self control, steadfastness, godliness, brotherly affection and love in them have become blinded and shortsighted, forgetting that you were cleansed from your old sins by Jesus Christ.  I said if those works of righteousness abound in you that you will be effective and fruitful in all things because of My wisdom and knowledge.
   My command to you is that you will be zealous, filled with the highest zeal to fulfill your calling of being My child with My character, that if you do the things that I ask of you that you will never fail, and that you will be richly provided an entrance into My kingdom which the Lord Jesus enjoys.  You will enjoy the benefits of My kingdom coming into your life on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:9)
   As I said, seek to hear My voice and when you hear My voice do not harden your hearts and refuse to obey My loving instructions to you.  In them are the abundant life that I promised to all of My children. (Hebrews 3:16)
   Your Loving Father of Every Provision

No comments: