Thursday, February 22, 2018

PASS LOVE AND KINDNESS ON

My Dear Precious Child,
   My very own children sometimes innocently, sometimes deliberately, casually pass on to other people diseases, bacteria, viruses or infections without very much real regret.  A little bit of caution and kindness will keep them from passing on communicable illnesses which will curse everyone with whom they come into contact.  Because of fear, many of My children pass on debilitating diseases in the name of religious beliefs.  Yet, when I ask My children to pass something good on to their enemies, to love someone who hates them, My children rebel vehemently as if they deserve the right to pass hatred back to someone who does what they call evil actions toward them or believe what they consider evil doctrines which are merely different from their own. 
   Religious hatred and political hatred are the most frequent attitudinal mindsets which are passed on to other people by My own children, furthering the devil's curses upon not only My own children but also their world.  Many of My spiritual offspring have no qualms about passing hatred on to masses of people who think and believe differently from them.  Even though My firm and emphatic instructions through My Son Jesus are to love your enemies, to bless them, to do good to them and to pray for them, many of My children hold onto their hatred and pass it on instead of passing love on to their enemies, per My firm and emphatic instructions. 
   My children often think that their human enemies don't deserve to be loved but instead deserve to be shunned, hated and even killed.  How will their enemies know My true nature of love and forgiveness unless My own children pass My love and forgiveness on to them?  How will they know My true nature of peace and mercy unless My own children pass on to their enemies My true nature of being merciful and a peacemaker?  How will they know My true nature of kindness and goodness unless My own children pass on to them good works and kind gestures instead of hatred and fear? (I John 4:17-18)  How will the people whom you have made your enemies know My patience and endurance with their extreme doctrines unless My own children are patient with the religious and political  laws and beliefs of their enemies?  How will they know My faithfulness to all of My creation unless My own children are faithful to Me and love their human enemies with the same unconditional degree with which I love them?  How will your enemies know My joy unless My own children are joyful and constantly hopeful instead of fearful? (Matthew 5:14-16)
   How will they know My true nature of love unless My own children become the human image of My love?  When My children have the mind of Christ, they are filled with My love for all of humanity, just as I am.  When My children have the mind of Christ, filled with My mercy, they will do the merciful, kind and good works that I do toward everyone, regardless of their doctrines and beliefs. When My children determine to keep peace with everyone and do good to everyone, then they have the mind of Christ, which is filled with My peace.  When My children  are patient with everyone who believes opposing religious and political doctrines from them, they have My mindsets which were in Jesus Christ of being patient and long suffering with everyone. (Galatians 5:16-25)
   My Son Jesus knew that without My Holy Spirit living inside of My children that  there is no power for My children to reject the devil's thoughts of division and strife from their minds. (John 20:21-23) He knew that without listening to the truths taught to them by My Holy Spirit from the inside of them that there can be no peace or mercy or love or kindness or goodness or patience or faith flowing into their minds from Me, those being the truths that make up the entirety of the mind of Christ.  He knew that without being baptized in My Holy Spirit, My children have no power and authority to defeat the evil that rules in their world and tempts all humans to do the evil will of the devil.  (Acts 1:8; Acts 2:1-4)
    How will your human enemies know My true character if you don't listen to My voice inside of your thoughts and follow My guidance? (John 10:27) I gave to you the example of people who did not follow My guidance and trust in My guidance.  They tried My patience and were not able to enter into the promised land that I had prepared for them.  (Hebrews 3:7-10)  I not only give you the verbal command through My Holy Spirit to love your enemies, but I wrote it to you many times in My Instruction Book to you, speaking it through My Son Jesus and numerous new covenant prophets. 
   I said if you return evil done to you that you sow evil in the world and more evil will flow into your life.  If you return good for evil done to you, you sow goodness in your world and then My goodness will be poured upon you all the days of your life.  (Psalm 23:5-6)  For that magnificent reward, it's worth your determination to love everyone as I love you.
   Pass on My love to everyone and My Love will reward you mightily. 
   Your Father of Love and Kindness    

No comments: