Tuesday, February 20, 2018

FATHERLY RECONCILIATION

My Dear Precious Child,
    In an effort to see that My children are reconciled with Me, (that is, being brought into harmony with Me and in agreement with Me), I sent My Son Jesus into the earth in a fleshly body so that My children could be restored to a peaceful, harmonious relationship with Me.  He had to come to earth in flesh from heaven and suffer the punishment for the sins of the whole world, go to hell for them, defeat the devil in hell and be raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Because of that magnificent feat, He paved the way for My Holy Spirit to enter into the earth and be received by My children who choose to seek Me, giving them the same power and authority of the Holy Spirit that Jesus possessed to overcome the evil in the earth that comes from the demons who remain in the atmosphere of the earth. 
   The wonderful ministry of Jesus in sacrificing Himself for the sins of the whole world also allows My children to hear My voice more clearly from the inside of them and obey My guidance and personal instructions, therefore coming into harmony with Me as their Loving Father.  As My Holy Spirit cleans house in My children who are My temples in the earth, the thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by My children are changed from evil to good, from tumultuous to peaceful and from angry to loving,  Those of My children who yield themselves to My guidance and cast out the old sinful nature and take on My divine nature are called "born of My Spirit."  When they become baptized in My Holy Spirit they receive their army of angels whom I give to them to assist them in being saved from the works of the demons in the world.  In that baptism, My angels bring the fire of My Holy Spirit to defeat the demons who still afflict My children.  (Luke 3:16-17)  I am a Loving Father.  I do not leave My children without the proper arsenal to win the war against their spiritual enemies, the devil and his demons.
    My children who agree to enjoy the benefits of My kingdom of heaven becoming real in their lives are restored to the same harmonious relationship with Me that Adam enjoyed before he allowed the devil to come into the earth with his demons and curse the lives of My children.  (Genesis 3:14-19)  When you have partaken of My plan for the redemption of the world, you become an ambassador of My kingdom, which is My family, participating with me in endeavoring to reconcile other people to a harmonious relationship with Me.  (Hebrews 2:13-18)
    One way to reconcile people to Me is by forgiving them of their sins like Jesus forgave you of your sins. (John 20:21-23) When you do forgive someone, you make the path clean from heaven to earth for the person to have a harmonious relationship with Me. 
    When people are considered your human enemies because of doing evil to you, another way for you to help in reconciling them to Me is by loving them instead of hating them, blessing them instead of cursing them, doing good to them instead of returning evil for the evil they do to you and praying for them which allows Me to defeat their real enemies who are causing the evil situation, the devil and his demons.  In doing loving things to people who do evil to you, you reconcile them to you and to Me by your love. 
    Another way to reconcile people to Me is to share your testimonies about My wonderful and miraculous interventions in your behalf in which I save you from evil works.  When you do share My good works in your behalf, the hearers of the testimony begin to believe that I love them and that I will work in their behalf, too.    
    Another way to reconcile people to Me is by intercessory prayers in their behalf.  In praying My heavenly prayer language for them, I am able to send My spiritual messengers to them to speak My wisdom, knowledge and peace into their minds and change their attitudes.  (Colossians 1:9) Another thing that happens when you pray for someone in My spiritual prayer language is that I am able to defeat the demons who are the real enemies of all of My children.  Jesus said that when He casts out demons from a person by My Holy Spirit that My kingdom comes upon the person. (Luke 11:20)
    Another way to reconcile people to Me is by being a loving witness of My character instead of being a condemning, judgmental person.  When you proclaim to be My child, My character is in question if you are not a child of love to everyone.  (II Corinthians 5:17-21)
    Another way to reconcile people to Me is by being ready and able to introduce them to Me and pray for them to be born of My Spirit which changes them in the twinkling of an eye from children of sin into My children of love because I come to live inside of them.
    I have given to you the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling all people to Me.   I will lead you in which way to reconcile each person whom I send to you to be reconciled to Me.  Every individual person takes special care in how they come to Me, so let Me tell you what is needed in each situation.
    Coming into harmony with Me, your Loving Father, is the ultimate desire of every heart and I go to great lengths to see that My children contribute to the reconciliation of everyone by loving them, praying intercessory prayers for them, telling testimonies to them, forgiving them, blessing them, doing good to them and praying for them to be born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  When you do those things, you are fulfilling the instructions that Jesus Christ gave to you and there is great joy in you because you have witnessed the transformation of the person into a new creation in Christ.
    You are privileged to be a part of the reconciliation of a person to harmony with me.  When you do, you are a part of an eternal change which affects everything in the life of a person.  You and I rejoice together at the glorious event.
   Your Father of Reconciliation
   
   

No comments: