Monday, February 12, 2018

YOUR SUPER PROTECTIVE FATHER

My Dear Precious Child,
    When a child is being assaulted and beaten by bullies, when a good father of the victim is apprised of the assaults, the good earthly father will intervene and pull aside the bullies, exert his authority over the bullies and possibly take them to their own parents with complaints about their injurious and mean behavior, appealing to the basic humanity of the bullies' parents.  Very often, the parents of the bullies will exact strict discipline upon their children for bullying another child.  
   Under the same situation, if the beating happens to the child of a bad father, that father might assault the bully or assault the parents of the bully in order to exact an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, as was the requirement under the civil laws of Israel. (Deuteronomy19:19-21) The discord will continue and the bully and his victim will both suffer ill effects from the continued anger between the families.   
   It was in reference to that civil law of Israel to which Jesus referred when he said, "You have heard it said an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, but I say for you not to resist evil."  Jesus went on to teach My children that it is self destruction to return an evil for evil done to you because you might eventually have to spend all that you have in order to defend yourself in a court of law.  The devil tempts you to return evil for evil done to you so that he can instigate war between you and others and you will be either destroyed, injured or killed as a result of returning evil for evil done to you. He said if someone robs you of your coat that you should give him your cloak also. In other words, in order to keep peace, if someone requires something from you I said that you should give him more than he requires. There is a valuable spiritual truth behind this teaching of Jesus. 
   I do not leave you without vengeance when evil is done to you.  I am your Father and I said that I will defend you.  I told you not to avenge yourself by yielding to wrath.  Instead, I said that vengeance is mine.  When I said that if your enemy is hungry to feed him, when he is thirsty, to give him drink, doing good to him, I also had told you to pray for your enemies.  In your praying for them, it allows Me to deal with your real enemies, the demonic spirits who are instigating your human enemies to do evil actions toward you.  When you pray for your human enemies, I launch a full force attack on the devil and his demons who are behind the physical, emotional and spiritual attacks on you.  I do not battle with vengeance against the people whom the devil uses against you.  I battle with the demonic principalities and powers in the atmosphere around them, exacting My vengeance against the demons, not against whom you consider your human enemies.  My victory in the battles against the demons plus your doing good to those who do evil to you, always affects the attitudes of the former human enemies toward you, changing them from hating you to loving you.
   I said that your battles are never with flesh and blood, but they are with the demonic spirits in the spiritual atmosphere. (Ephesians 6:10-19)  Ezekiel saw the preparation for some of My battles against the demons when he saw into the spiritual dimension.  He saw My Holy Spirit and His angels ready to battle demons with their coals of fire.  (Ezekiel 1:10-14)
   My defense of My children, as your Father of Unconditional Love, is a spiritual battle.  You need to refuse to yield to the temptation to wage a physical battle with humans because, if you do return evil for evil done to you, you are fighting the wrong enemy.  If you follow My command and do good to the humans who do evil to you and praying for the human perpetrators, My Holy Spirit immediately rises up for action against the demons who are responsible for your problems.  The demons are defeated by My Holy Spirit and His army of angels.  As a result, you and your former human enemies become at peace with each other and no destruction and death occurs to either of you.  As I win the spiritual battles, you and your human enemies all win the earthly battles.  Peace is restored between you and love prevails.
   I defend My children against the demonic principalities and powers in the air more often than you realize.  However, I can only do it when you follow My instructions to do good to your human enemies and to pray for them. (Romans 12:20)   If you are doing evil in return for some evil done to you, I cannot defend you because you have become an enemy of My peace and love.  It is only when you follow My instructions that I can enter into the situation and defend you. 
  You have a strong and victorious Father and Brother Jesus Christ who are experienced in spiritual battles.  We have myriads of angels who work with Us to defeat the demons who are behind all of your earthly problems.  Follow My instructions to only return good for evil done for you and leave the vengeance of spiritual battles to Me where I exact vengeance against the demons who cause the conflicts. 
   It takes absolute trust in Me on your part to leave the real battles to Me.  I have never failed any of My children who refuse to wage wars with other humans, only doing good to their human enemies, which allows Me to defeat the real enemies, who are the devil and his demons.
    Protecting you from the devastation and destruction that comes from returning evil for evil is My duty as your Protective Father.  This is why following My instructions is so important.  If you insist on seeking vengeance yourself, you will suffer the ill effects of giving the devil permission to send more evil into your life.  But if you determine to love, bless and pray for your human enemies and let Me seek vengeance against your real enemies, the devil and his demons, it will result in your having peace in your life.  Your human enemies will become your friends and eventually they will become your sisters and brothers in My body of Christ.  (Matthew 5:16)
    Seek peace with everyone and leave the spiritual battles to Me, My Holy Spirit and My fire bearing angels.  We have never lost a battle as long as My children cooperate with Me and refuse to do evil in their earth, loving, blessing and praying for their enemies and doing good to them.
   Victory is not just possible, it is guaranteed!
   Your Victorious Father of Mighty Spiritual Armies

No comments: