Saturday, February 10, 2018

FATHERLY PROTECTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   One of the duties of a good father is the protection of his family.  Good fathers stand between his children and people whose objective is to do evil to his family.  A good father will also shield his family when dangerous storms, torrential floods, damaging winds and destruction of any kind come their way, the good father finding a way for them to escape from the devastation.  
   Another way that a good father protects his children is by teaching them to avoid evil, to refuse to participate with evil, and to distance themselves from evil in every form.  The good father identifies evil for what it is, sent from hell to afflict people with destruction and death.  He identifies good for what it is, sent from heaven to bless people with good fortune.  Without being taught by their father to discern the difference between evil and good, the children of the good father will be tricked by the devil into joining with evil doers in what looks like fun activities but lead to destruction and maybe even death. 
   I am your Protective Father who has devised every means possible in order to protect My children.  I said that My children abide under My protection when they are in unity with Me. (John 15:7)  An effective method that I have in protecting My children is in giving to them an Instruction Book in which is written My valuable cautions, admonitions, commands and warnings through My Son Jesus, all which give insight into the tricks that your enemy, the devil, has demonstrated are his strategies which he has devised to deceive you and entice you into doing his will in the earth which brings curses into your life. (Deuteronomy 28;15) 
   My children know by religious and civil laws not to kill, not to steal and not to rob.  However, I said through Jesus Christ that there are more subtle temptations from the devil which will rob from you and steal from you.  They have the power to kill you if you participate in certain thought patterns which form evil attitudes that come from the devil.  Those attitudes have been hidden from My children and are thought to have no consequences.  Jesus said that even though you know not to kill, that being angry will have the same results in your life as killing does.  He said that if you are angry with anyone, calling anyone a derogatory name or returning a physical blow for one done to you, that you are in danger of the fires of hell. (Matthew 5:22-26) Through that teaching by Jesus, as a good Father I was informing you that seeking vengeance can lead to having destruction in your life.  If someone does evil to you and you return the evil, you have multiplied the devil's evil in the situation and the person who did evil to you is in danger of yielding to the devil's will and killing you over either a blow returned to him or an insult spoken. (Matthew 5: 38-42) If not actually killing you, it will result in stealing peace from your life. Those insightful instructions from Me through the words of Jesus are for your protection, letting you know that doing good to a person who does evil to you, praying for the person and blessing the person, will cause you to spread My will in the earth and cause you to reap the abundant life that I promised.
   Another of My teachings through Jesus, which I gave to protect you, told you that you must not hate your enemies like the old religious laws taught. (Matthew 5: 44-48)  I said that you must do to people whom you consider your enemies what I do to them.  I bless them with sunlight and rain  You must bless them with good attitudes that come from My light inside of you,  I said to love your enemies, to pray for them and to do good to them.  Later I told you through My Holy Spirit not to return evil for evil done to you, but to return good for evil, to pray for your enemies.  In your praying for them, you and I send My angels to minister love and truth to them. (Romans 12:19-21; Ezekiel 10:2)
   In speaking through Jesus these admonitions, what I was doing to protect My children from evil is to instruct them not to do the same thing as the person who does evil to you and is considered your enemy.
   I want you to understand that your enemy is only yielding to the devil when he attacks you and if you yield to the evil in return you are in the same family of the devil as your enemy was because you are sowing evil in the earth and you will inherit evil. So My Fatherly advice about how to treat someone who does evil to you and someone who is considered your enemy, is to do good to them, to pray for them, to bless them and to love them.  That advice comes from My Fatherly protection of you.  In doing what I tell you to do, your enemy becomes your friend and goodness is spread in your world.  In returning evil for evil done to you and hating your enemy, you reveal yourself as a child of the devil, spreading his evil in the world.  In returning good for evil done to you by blessing those who do evil to you, you reveal yourself as My child by spreading My love in the world.  People will see your good works and glorify Me. (Matthew 5:16)
    When you bless people, you receive My blessings in your life.
    When you curse people by doing evil to them, you receive the devil's curses in your life.
    Choose to love and bless people and My family fortunes will flood into your life on earth.
    Your Father of Protective Words 
              

No comments: