Wednesday, February 7, 2018

FATHERLY HEALING

My Dear Precious One,
    A good parent always provides the necessary medicines and doctors for his or her children.  The parent must be filled with knowledge about medicines that are available to heal minor childhood scrapes, injuries and viruses.  However, when it gets to more serious problems such as bacteria and broken bones, the good parent knows that someone with more expertise needs to be brought into the situation in order for the child to be healed completely.  The parent knows that there are people with more knowledge than himself or herself who can facilitate the healing of the child.  Sometimes the parent is negligent in refusing to take the child to a doctor who knows more than him or her, and the child is in danger of having more serious problems or even dying.  But a good parent, very often if seeing a first doctor has provided no solution, the parent takes the child to many more experts until the right protocol is found to heal the child.
   I said that I am the Lord who heals you.  (Exodus 15:26) Under My covenant with a man named Abraham and his descendants I revealed Myself to them as their healer because that's an attribute of a good father. When I created the earth I provided the medicinal plants that could cure many diseases if used correctly.  I even gave to certain men the knowledge about how to prepare and administer the healing medicine in the plants.  I caused healing ingredients to grow in the plants which would administer healing to the bodies and the minds of My children if used properly.  Throughout the history of people diseases became more powerful because the devil is the father of sickness.  Because of the increase in his temptations for people to become more sinful, he was able to become more powerful in the earth in afflicting My children with more debilitating diseases for which there was no cure in natural plants.
   I am the Lord who heals you.  There are special people who are intuitive, having the ability to meditate and hear My voice.  In the past I gave to them the formulas for healing medicines for certain diseases for which there were no cures in plants.  My children became blessed with the results that come into their lives from the medicines which will cure debilitating and deadly diseases.  Since I am your healing father, I provide healing in many different ways to My children. 
   Often a few of My children tempt Me and test Me by refusing to go to a doctor or take their children to a doctor, depending upon Me individually to heal them.  When there are medicines available and doctors who know how to administer the medicines are available to heal their child or themselves, but if people refuse those avenues of healing because of stubbornness, their temptations of Me often result in the death of a child or themselves.  I identified Myself as their healer, but they have been blinded to the truth that My healing is available in many ways and all of the ways are from Me, whether they are plants, nutrients, doctors, medicines, injections, chiropractic spinal manipulations, ointments, operations, replacement joints, replacement organs, replacement limbs, replacement heart valves, and many other ways.
   I am the Lord who heals you.  When there are currently no earthly cures that I have instituted through My spiritual means to cure diseases which have become extremely powerful as caused by the devil, that is when I manifest My personal healing abilities and I send My Holy Spirit to apply My heavenly solutions to the problems.  My methods are varied, as was proved through the healing abilities of Jesus when he healed the blind, the deaf and various incurable diseases of people for which there was no known cure at the time.  I provide My power which overcomes the damaging and debilitating power of the devil in the person and My power heals the person of the devil's work in the body or mind of the person.  When human knowledge fails is when I am able to enter with My supernatural healing.
   I said that I am the Lord who heals you.  I do it through doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, medicines, inoculations, lasers, radiation and other methods which bring healing to My children.  I also said that I provide gifts of healing to My spiritual children who appeal to Me for spiritual help which invites Me to manifest My healing power in situations for which there are no known earthly cure.  (Matthew 8;16, Matthew 10:4; I Corinthians 12: 4-13)  It is My pleasure and My delight to enter into situations where medicine and doctors are powerless to cure a patient.  More times than you know, there are situations in which doctors and medicines are inadequate and the doctors call upon Me for help.  Those instances are when I enter with My miracle power which overcomes earthly inadequacies.
   I am the Lord who heals you.  All healing comes from Me, whether it is through plants, nutrition, medicine, doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, chiropractors, lasers, radiation, chemotherapy or any other means.  I have given all methods of healing to My children. You must make use of all of the healing methods given by Me.  
   Healing is available to you in many, many ways, all of them from Me.  When you call upon Me you will be saved from the effects of diseases for which there are no known cures in the world. (Romans 10:13)  I am the Lord who heals you.
   Your Father of Healing Abilities
   

No comments: