Sunday, February 18, 2018

FAMILY CHARACTERISTICS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Throughout the history of humans, I have had a difficult time identifying Myself to them as a Loving Father to My children because they insisted on giving Me their own human characteristics, relating to Me the characteristics of their kings and other leaders who ruled with unmerciful judgment and an iron hand.  They attributed both good and evil as the makeup of My personality because they did not realize that there was a devil who had entered into their world who was responsible for all the evil in the earth.  Even after I sent My Son Jesus into the world to reveal My true characteristics of love, joy, peace, mercy, kindness and goodness, remaining even into your time in the earth the old lies still persist that I am cruel on one hand and loving on the other hand to My children.  Religious people enjoy using that lie to control My children by fear, which is completely opposite to My personality and, in fact, is the personality of the devil.  Religious people beat their own children into submission because they are taught that it is My will.  That is a lie from the mouth of the devil.
   Those people don't know Me personally.  They only know Me by the hearing of their ears, like Job, and they find themselves also wallowing in the same curses that Job had.  In other words they only know Me from the teachings of people who also do not personally know Me.  When Job met Me face to face, he admitted that he only knew Me by the hearing of his ears in erroneous teachings, but when he finally met Me face to face He knew Me as who I really am, a Loving, Generous Father.  Job's curses were reversed when He obeyed My instructions and forgave his friends who had misinformed him about My nature. (Job 42:1-6)  Your world is full of Jobs today who only know Me by hearing the words of people who also do not know Me personally but only know Me by the hearing of their ears.
   My Holy Spirit is ready, able and willing to teach you personally the various parts of My personality.  You need to become enlightened about My nature of love toward people as well as My power that's available to defeat the works of the devil who is the real enemy of My children. (Ephesians 3: 14-20; Ephesians 1:16-23) It is the devil who has polluted the minds of My children so that they attribute human negative characteristics to Me.  When My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in my Holy Spirit, My personal teachings are available to them because I live inside of them as their personal tutor.  (John 16:12-15)  The first thing I want to teach them is My character of love toward My children and their world.  That revelation is the very reason the devil fights any knowledge about the truths that come from My baptizing My children in My Holy Spirit, because when My children begin to hear revelation knowledge from Me, the first thing I teach them is about My personality which is Love.  As long as the devil can keep you misinformed with the lie that I am a cruel taskmaster, he has control of you and your life.  When My children learn from Me that I am Love, they begin to be free from the bondage to lies from the devil which sometimes comes from erroneous religious teachings.
   My Holy Spirit wrote in My Instruction Book to you that My personal characteristics are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience, mercy, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.  There are no indications that I am a cruel taskmaster in those descriptions of My personality.  (Galatians 5:22-25)  If you have been misinformed about My true nature by people who don't intimately know Me, then you must seek Me and My righteousness so that My Holy Spirit can teach you individually about My true nature.  When you do, you will know Me as who I am, your Loving Heavenly Father.
   My children who are misinformed about My loving personality and still believe that I am a cruel taskmaster like their own kings, leaders, rulers, and government officials, they assume the personalities of those cruel leaders and act toward their families and other people with the same cruel personalities, polluting the earth with evil attitudes, words and actions.  But when My children meet Me personally and know that I am love, then they become loving toward people because they want to act like Me, their Loving Father.  They become My image of love and peace in the world, as I intended.  (I John 4:17)  It says in My Instruction Book that, "As I am, so are you in the world," meaning that the more you become intimately acquainted with Me, the more you become like Me because you become loving like Me, peaceful like Me, joyful like Me, good like Me, kind like Me, merciful like Me, patient like Me, gentle like Me, faithful like Me and filled with self control. 
   No where in the description of My characteristics do you see fearful, angry, wrathful, sowers of strife and division, jealous, blindly patriotic, envious, selfish, impure, drunken, controlling, politically idolatrous, a liar or a sower of dissension.  None of those are My characteristics.  Those negative traits are the personality of the devil.  The people who yield to his temptations display those traits and are doing his will in the earth instead of doing My will in the earth.  (Galatians 5:16-21)
As a result, they sow seeds into the devil's family and reap curses from his kingdom of death and destruction.  (Matthew 7:13)
   My Holy Spirit said, "As He is in His heaven, so are you in the world."  My desire is that you display My characteristics in the world, loving your enemies for Me, blessing your enemies for Me, doing good to your enemies for Me and praying for your enemies which authorize Me to defeat the demons who are enticing your enemies to do evil acts to you.  Those demons tempt you to return evil for the evil done to you, but when you follow My guidance you will return good for the evil done to you, just like I do.  I told you to do the duty of spreading love in the earth and let Me seek vengeance for you by fighting the demons in the spiritual dimension around you who cause all of the problems in your world.
   When My children become My image of love in the world and pray intercessory prayers as led by the Holy Spirit, the redemption of the world will come because My children and I have worked together to rid the world of evil. (Romans 8:112-4 and 19-28)
   You do your part of becoming loving and peaceful in the earth and I will do My part of becoming victorious in the war against evil.
   Your Father of Love and Power 

No comments: