Wednesday, February 14, 2018

VARIOUS WAYS OF PROTECTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   Good earthly fathers stand between their families and invaders when invaders enter their premises.  In some instances it is civilly legal for the father to injure or kill the invaders if they appear to have killing on their own minds.   Bad fathers retreat in the face of danger, letting their families fend for themselves.
    When Jesus said that He would not leave you comfortless, without comfort in the form of protection, love, guidance, healing, mercy and forgiveness, He said that I would come to you in the person of My Holy Spirit who would take over the ministry of Jesus in the earth and also be My presence in the lives of My children who need My Fatherly help and comfort. (John 14:18)
    I came to earth to live in My children, making My earthly dwelling place the spirits of My children instead of a man made temple made with earthly elements called the Arc of the Covenant as in the old covenant.  (I Corinthians 6:19)  Do not call your churches the house of God.  If you do, you are denying My housing in the earth as being the spirits of My children.  You are refusing to acknowledge that I live in My children when you join together in worship and call the building My house.  My real, actual dwelling place in the earth is in my children and when My children come together to worship Me, they are the many mansions that I said were prepared for them. (John 14:2)   I live in My children, not in any building constructed with human hands.
    Because I live in My children, we have a personal, one on one relationship in which I can speak words into your thoughts which protect you from impending danger, protecting you from missteps that you often take.   I also protect you from temptations which come to you from the devil which you think are your own thoughts.  I discern the spirits that tempt you to do evil to someone or return evil done to you and I caution you to cast them out of your mind.  When words are spoken to you or actions are done to you by other people which offend you, injure you, rob from you or steal from you, I tell you to love the people who do evil toward you, protecting you so that I can deal effectively with the demonic spirits who are causing the evil to come against you.  I protect you from danger, destruction and death by My words which I write to you and individually speak to you.
    As your Father, I use My words to protect you.  I even wrote a personal book for you which contains My teachings through Jesus and the new testament prophets which are pertinent to your living a protected, happy, glorious, joyful, peaceful life on earth.  I was thinking of you when I died on the cross for the sins of the whole world.  I was thinking of you when I compiled the Bible in My mind..  I was thinking of you when I inspired the composition of it through people.  I was thinking of you when I sent My Holy Spirit and His power into the earth to live in My children.  I was thinking of you and protecting you when I wrote over and over again not to return evil for evil done to you.  I was thinking of My love for you when I told you to love your enemies, knowing that I can only deal victoriously with the demons who afflict you from the atmosphere around you if you are spreading My love in the world.  I was thinking of you when I said that the world belongs to you and that My words spoken into your thoughts by My Holy Spirit are My love words to you.  I was thinking of you when I sent angels to serve you as you work out your salvation with My help from the Holy Spirit.  I was thinking of you when I sent My kingdom on earth to live in you.  I think of you all the time as I protect you from the evil that is in your world.
   I love you with a love that is unimaginable by human ability.   I am your Father of Unconditional Love. 
   You are the apple of My eye.  You are My child of promise, the inheritor of My kingdom of heaven.
   Your Father of Protective Abilities

No comments: