Saturday, February 24, 2018

FATHER OF GENEROUS PROMISES


My Dear Precious Child,
   All promises from earthly fathers are based on good intent but often circumstances and changes in situations make it impossible for the fathers to keep their promises  Because of failures of human fathers, My children find it difficult and even impossible for Me to keep My promises to all of My children.  That is why I put in My Instruction Book to My children that My promises are yes and amen, so be it.  (II Corinthians 1:20)  My promises are guaranteed and they are delivered to you according to your faith and patience.  (Hebrews 6:12) It is often in waiting for My  promises to be manifested that My children err in becoming impatient, so they begin to gripe, grumble, fret, complain, whine and speak negatively, all deriving from the spirit of unbelief.  So not only is patience lacking but faith is also lacking.  When that happens, the spiritual atmosphere in the earth is not conducive to My promises becoming manifested in your life in that scenario. 
    It is not My inability to fulfill My promises to My children that's the problem, it's the attitudes of My children that affect whether they inherit My promises or not.  The answer to their needs have been dispensed from My endless supply, but they are blocked from being delivered by the energy of the spirits of unbelief and impatience of My children.
    It takes revelation knowledge for My children to understand the workings between the material world and My heaven.  My children of childish belief think that all that needs to be done for Me to answer their prayers is for Me to say magic words and My blessings appear in their  lives.  I wish it were so.  There was a time when it was so, with Adam and Eve at the beginning before they opened the door to the devil to inhabit the atmosphere around the earth and block My children from receiving the blessings of My goodness from being delivered.  The devil and his demons brought curses into the earth, replacing My blessings which had so easily been previously delivered. When My children hear from My Holy Spirit and have the eyes of their understanding opened, they understand the relationship between the material world and My Heaven.  They know that it is their faith that keeps the spiritual doors open from heaven to earth so that the abundant supply of My blessings can flow like a river into their lives.
   Often the problem is that My children have yielded to the devil's temptation to engage in lust of some sort, sexual lust, lust for power, lust for winning, lust for material goods, lust for money or lust for revenge by returning evil for evil done to them.  (II Peter 1:4) I said in that bit of scriptural knowledge that you must add virtue to your faith.  Doing My deeds of love, kindness and goodness in the earth is living a virtuous life. 
   I said to add knowledge to your faith and virtues, meaning knowledge of how the issuance of My blessings from My heaven to earth can be impeded by negative attitudes from My children.  The truth is that negative attitudes are energy barriers which block My blessings from penetrating the atmosphere and becoming part of your life. (Isaiah 59:1-4)  It is absolutely necessary for My children to know the truths relating to how My kingdom becomes part of their lives on earth.  My Holy Spirit said through Peter that lust of any kind blocks My promises from coming into your life. I said through Isaiah that any sin or iniquity blocks them, also.
   I gave the same nugget of truth to Paul through My Holy Spirit.  I said that even if you have faith to move mountains, that if you don't have love for all of My children that you gain nothing.  (I Corinthians 13:2)  I again confirmed this truth through James when I said that faith without works is dead.  That means that if you say you have faith but if you don't allow My faith to do works of goodness and kindness through you, then your faith is dead, nonproductive, and you will not have your prayers answered because the answers to your prayers will be blocked from entering into your life by the negative energy from your negative thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken. (James 2:20-26)  I said to cleanse yourself from all filthiness of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the awe of Me and My ability to grant your desires. (II Corinthians 7:1)
   I said that faith and peace will be multiplied to you through the knowledge given from Me to you about the teachings of Jesus Christ, enlarging upon your need for purity of mind and spirit.  It is in your crucifying the temptations that are constantly in your thoughts, sending them to hell and diligently seeking My righteousness that enables My answers to your prayers to be perfected in your life.
  I repeat over and over again in my Instruction Book to you about faith and patience.  I want you to inherit all of My blessings while you live in the earth.  You know that you will have them in My heaven but I want you to also have them in your earth, answering the prayer of Jesus that My kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)
   I said that the gate to having the abundant life on earth is narrow and few find it.  (Matthew 7:13-14) I did not make it narrow and hard and I did not shut it off from anyone.  Your enemy, the devil, did.   If you will follow the teachings of your Brother Jesus, you will see the gate enlarge and the way become easy.  Then you will have heaven on earth.
   Your Father of Magnificent Blessings 

No comments: