Wednesday, February 28, 2018

RECEIVING YOUR INHERITANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
    I told My children how to assist Me in making sure that My kingdom of love enters into your life while you live in the earth.  Those truths were printed in My Instruction Book to you, which is called the Bible.
    Through the prophet Paul I told you that when you are motivated by My Holy Spirit that you will be motivated by love, peace, joy, goodness, self control, mercy, kindness, patience and faithfulness toward everyone in the earth.  Those attributes are My character traits that I gave to you because My Holy Spirit does those works in you and through you for Me.  (Galatians 5:21-25)  When you display My characteristics in the earth, My heavenly hosts can enter the earth and flood your earthly life with My blessings.
    Through the prophet Peter I told you the same thing, that I have given to you everything necessary for your having My abundant life and godly actions through My Holy Spirit's power which is present in your life.  I said that you must manifest My faith, patience, self control, virtue, revealed knowledge, godliness which keeps peace with all people, brotherly affection which does works of kindness and goodness to everyone, and love.  I said that when you are motivated and active in those character traits of Mine that you will never fail in anything that you do and that you will enter into My kingdom while you live in the earth.  You have sown seeds of righteousness into My garden of love and wonderful plants of love, peace, goodness, kindness and joy will flood your life constantly because My kingdom has come into your life on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 5:10)
   Remember that I will never just tell you something once, because I know that it takes many times for My children to hear My instructions before they are convinced of their authenticity and their workability.  Through the teachings of My Son Jesus Christ  I spoke the same truth, telling you never to return evil for evil done to you but to only return good for the evil.  I told you to love your enemies and to bless them, to do good to them, and pray for them.  Those instruction mirror My instructions through Peter and Paul who named the activities of My Holy Spirit through you, giving you the power to love your enemies instead of hate them.
   My desire for My children is that they allow Me to enter their individual lives and bring My kingdom of love which opens the gates of heaven and pours My love blessings upon them.  My children who choose to remain motivated by the devil through their fleshly desires will find themselves surrounded by the devil's kingdom from hell and they will continue to be cursed in their lives on earth, just like Adam and Eve after they became motivated by the devil.  But My children who are in unity with Me will have all of the loving benefits of My kingdom of love in their lives on earth if they continue to sow My love in the lives of everyone.  From the very beginning of the earth after Adam and Eve allowed the devil and his demons into the earth, I said that all of My children have the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses.  My children who choose good and blessings reign in life victorious over evil and they become inheritors of My inheritance of blessings that is theirs. (Colossians 2:6-7) 
   Those people who choose to persist in doing evil in the earth receive the devil's curses, and they live a life of hell while they live in the earth. (Galatians 5:16-21)
I grieve for those people who make the choice deliberately or ignorantly to do evil.  It is up to My children who are victorious over evil to forgive the ones who do evil and to let the cursed people know that there is a better way, the way of goodness and love.  My children of promise who have received My Holy Spirit into their lives and are baptized in My Spirit have My command to love everyone unconditionally just as  I love all people unconditionally, having My Son die for their sins. 
   Sometimes My children of promise fall for the temptations of the devil and become vengeful, angry, hateful and judgmental.  When they do, they inherit the devil's curses again.  If they do begin to be united with the devil again, they must eventually reverse their direction, return to Me and experience My forgiveness.  I  immediately restore them to Me and My family of love.  When they begin to sow love into the world again, the devil's curses are replaced by My blessings.
    The suffering that comes upon My children is in their efforts at resisting the temptations of the devil when he sends someone to them to do evil to them.  That is the devil's most effective trap for My children is to tempt them to return evil for evil that he sends to them through another person.  My children who refuse to return evil for evil and instead do good to everyone who does evil will be furthering My kingdom of love in the earth and they will inherit My blessings in abundance.
    You have more power than Adam did to resist evil.  You have the power of My Holy Spirit who assists you in resisting evil.  Adam did not have My power inside of him.  You have My power if you are baptized in My Holy Spirit because in that baptism you are not only born of My Spirit but you are surrounded by My hosts of angels who provide the power and the fire to defeat the devil.  (Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:1-4; Hebrews 1:7 and 14: Ezekiel 10:2)
   Jesus prayed that My kingdom would come to earth as it is in heaven, and it does when My children become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit,  Becoming led and motivated by My Spirit determines the degree to which My kingdom become real in your life on earth.  I speak to you through My Holy Spirit. Hear His voice and take His advice and you will have heaven on earth.
    Your Father of Perpetual Guidance  

No comments: